+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking job offer

inder30singh

Mar 26, 2015
I am Indian and currently in Qatar as Security Guard. I have 7 years experience in this field.
Can I get same job?If yes where can I apply?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Ther are no jobs or employers on this forum but nothing to stop you looking on indeed.ca. It is almost impossible to find an employer to sponsor a job application (LMIA) for anyone outside Canada and very unlikely for a security guard role given there would be many applicants already in Canada.

You will need to do some research to see if you qualify for one of the immigration programs
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Melody phiri

Jan 30, 2019
Good day my name is melody phiri from Zimbabwe but now in South Africa my wish is to come and wok in Canada right now I'm woking as a sushi cheff in restuarent e reason I want to come and wok this side is becaus3 of the way us foreigners are treated I've got 5 yr experience in woking is there any way j can get an application form to come and wok in canda

ruanp28

Feb 24, 2016
Good day my name is melody phiri from Zimbabwe but now in South Africa my wish is to come and wok in Canada right now I'm woking as a sushi cheff in restuarent e reason I want to come and wok this side is becaus3 of the way us foreigners are treated I've got 5 yr experience in woking is there any way j can get an application form to come and wok in canda
Research "Express Entry". That is the method to follow to go over to Canada as a skilled worker. You need to pass a series of English tests, score enough points via education, age, and other factors (I am assuming you have formal qualifications testifying that you are a chef)?

Melody phiri

Jan 30, 2019
Research "Express Entry". That is the method to follow to go over to Canada as a skilled worker. You need to pass a series of English tests, score enough points via education, age, and other factors (I am assuming you have formal qualifications testifying that you are a chef)?
Yes I have them so were can i do all these test