+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for valid job in Canada

Vicky1984

Nov 19, 2017
Dear all,
I will highly appreciate if someone could give me an advice where to find job and get the work visa for Canada. Is there any genius consultant who can help to find the job or job site. I had encounter with many fake job site.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
There are no jobs on this site. If you google jobs in Canada you will find plenty of sites. Also, where are you from? Getting an employer to hire a foreigner is very difficult as they have to get an LMIA first and prove no other Canadian can do the job. Have you ever thought of going down the study visa route?

Princess0223

Nov 2, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
Hello, I am in the same boat as Vicky as well. It is quite hard to find a job and one that will sponsor. The study route is really expensive. Any help on employers that are willing to provide sponsorship will be mout appreciated.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Yes the study route is expensive. I done a course for 2 years and struggled financially for that time, but it was worth it. I am now on a 3 year PGWP.

shaam

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Dear all,
I will highly appreciate if someone could give me an advice where to find job and get the work visa for Canada. Is there any genius consultant who can help to find the job or job site. I had encounter with many fake job site.
what field are you in ?

rajivvv123

Nov 15, 2017
Hello, I am in the same boat as Vicky as well. It is quite hard to find a job and one that will sponsor. The study route is really expensive. Any help on employers that are willing to provide sponsorship will be mout appreciated.
Currently every single company in CANADA knows what is the value for approved LMIA. Its all game of money money money to go through consultancy.

Vicky1984

Nov 19, 2017
1.U need to upload your resume if employer shortlist it..then applied for lmia by employer.. 2.wait for someone who says my consultant is genuine one.
Thanks for your kind information. Can you please assist me where should I upload the resume?