+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for someone who wants to get Band 8 or above in speaking or writing

leonfermi

Sep 8, 2017
Hi, guys, I am a new PR living in Vancouver. Currently, I am thinking of retaking IELTS Academic and want to secure a higher score. My job is an IELTS instructor, and my overall score is over Band 8 with full scores in Reading and Listening. I am aiming for 9 in speaking and writing. If you have already got over 7 in either speaking or writing and sought for higher marks, please contact me by PM or add me on WhatsApp (+1 236 868 6660) or WeChat (15153315751).

We can arrange meetings if you live in Lower Mainland areas or we can have online chats.

If you are seeking for help in improving your IELTS score, feel free to post here.

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hello @leonfermi , thanks for the offer, I definitely need some guidance on "SPEAKING" . Just got my results today LRWS-8.5/8/7.5/6.5!!!!
It would be great if you can advise how to improve speaking.

Manakhly

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
I just need 7 in writing but it seems impossible to get :S i got almost perfect scores in other bands :(

leonfermi

Sep 8, 2017
Hello @leonfermi , thanks for the offer, I definitely need some guidance on "SPEAKING" . Just got my results today LRWS-8.5/8/7.5/6.5!!!!
It would be great if you can advise how to improve speaking.
Well, I suggest you should review the speaking criteria and prepare more collocations and idiotic expressions. But don't get too far.

Then improve fluency by distinguishing question types and adoptting familiar reasons and supporting details.

Speaks a bit more and try not to make obvious grammatical errors, such as wrong subordinate clauses and inappropriate structures.

Pronunciation is the not a big deal as long as your speech is understandable.

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Well, I suggest you should review the speaking criteria and prepare more collocations and idiotic expressions. But don't get too far.

Then improve fluency by distinguishing question types and adoptting familiar reasons and supporting details.

Speaks a bit more and try not to make obvious grammatical errors, such as wrong subordinate clauses and inappropriate structures.

Pronunciation is the not a big deal as long as your speech is understandable.
Thanks a lot. Can you recommend a good website or book for improving speaking score above 7..