+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for someone to share the place (New Westminster BC Canada)

Nitika Jindal

Aug 8, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a roommate. My name is Nitika Jindal, I am a master's student at the University of Victoria. Currently, I am doing my internship at D-Wave Systems and staying near to 22nd Street Station, New Westminster, BC, Canada.

The place for which I am looking for a roommate is a one-bedroom suite basement. The owners of the house are (Indians)Punjabis, and they are really nice people. I am looking for a person who can stay in the lobby, the rent is 500 dollars (CAD) including everything (Utilites+Laundary).

Please let me know if you are interested, I can share the pictures with you.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a roommate. My name is Nitika Jindal, I am a master's student at the University of Victoria. Currently, I am doing my internship at D-Wave Systems and staying near to 22nd Street Station, New Westminster, BC, Canada.

The place for which I am looking for a roommate is a one-bedroom suite basement. The owners of the house are (Indians)Punjabis, and they are really nice people. I am looking for a person who can stay in the lobby, the rent is 500 dollars (CAD) including everything (Utilites+Laundary).

Please let me know if you are interested, I can share the pictures with you.
Pretty sure you are not renting a lobby. Don’t think a basement apartment will actually have a lobby.