+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for some genuine consultants who can help with express PR

mayur1990

Nov 20, 2017
Is here somebody from New Delhi, India who has gone to Canada through a consultant? If so , please share some good and trustworthy consultant details with me as i wish to go to Canada with express PR.

Thanks !!

Reactions: superspecial90

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Is here somebody from New Delhi, India who has gone to Canada through a consultant? If so , please share some good and trustworthy consultant details with me as i wish to go to Canada with express PR.

Thanks !!
A word of advice from someone who has been through the process: don't waste money on consultants. Most of them are useless and the ones that aren't, don't really know anything you cannot figure out for yourself. The Express Entry system is pretty straightforward. Everything you need to know in order to apply is clearly explained on the CIC\IRCC website. If you have questions or are confused about something, ask on this forum. People here are pretty well-informed and would happily help you out.

Hundreds of people here have successfully applied to Express Entry and other Canadian immigration programs without the use of a consultant. If you have specific questions\concerns, feel free to PM me. I'd be happy to help as well.

Reactions: superspecial90

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017

Thanks !!
I am sure you will eventually get someone to help you out but please read as much as possible before you surrender yourself to someone.
CIC's website is very (very very, actually!) informative and if you read all of it, you will never need a consultant or even adviser!

But, if you still decide to get help from someone, please do your homework. If you know the process and rules yourself, nobody can exploit (or extort!) you on this.

Also, you can post here for specific information.
This place is full of super-helpful people who would love to clarify any doubts/issues for you.
But ask for 'Specific' information, not a general question.

For example, don't create a post saying "Want to immigrate to Canada, please tell me how?"

Good luck.

pryda31

Sep 18, 2017

Thanks !!
Hi there,

To be very honest and being someone who has done this process. I would highly recommend doing the whole process yourselves. There is not much to it also, the forum here is extremely helpful and has a lot of valuable and most importantly accurate information. Also, there are a lot of members who stick around even after their process are done.

The EE process in a nutshell has the following phases based on if you are applying as a Federal Skilled Worker:

1. PRE APPLICATION
2. INVITATION
Once you have satisfied all the points in pre application. You go ahead and upload the relevant documents into your profile and get entered into the pool of applicants. This period is all about waiting for an iTA (invitaion to apply for permanent residency)

However, if you have a great score (e.g. 550 +) It is more than likely that your profile will be picked up in the next draw, you can start getting other things that you are going to need done. Like getting PCC (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp), getting your medical exam done. (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp). If you have these things ready you will save a significant amount of time once you receive an Invitation to Apply.

3. APPLICATION
Once you receive an application to apply, you will upload all the documents that are asked typically passport, degree certificates, family info, medical exam, police verification,bank statements, etc. You have 90 days to do this, you will be informed how many days you have in there and also your profile will show how many days until you can submit. Pay the fees upfront

4. WAITING
Once you have submitted your documents , its all about waiting for the email from CIC regarding submission of your passport. It can take anywhere from 0-6 months in most cases. Keep checking your CIC account and your email just in case CIC requests additional documents, etc.

Once you get the PPR (Passport reqeust), submit your passport and wait to get the COPR (Confirmation of Permanent Residence) and Immigrant Visa stamp.

As soon as you get your passport back with the stamp and COPR you are ready to move to Canada.

Hope this is helpful!! Please feel free to ask any questions you might have. Also, recommended is to search the forum before you post a new thread for something you might want to know.

Highly recommended is to search on google as well with keywords like QUESTION canada visa forum and it will bring out results in multiple threads on this forum.

Cheers and Good luck
-P

Last edited: