+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for sample job duties that match with noc 2133

saggy007

Apr 20, 2021
Hi,

I received ITA last month and currently preparing my documents. I have selected Noc 2133 in my profile to claim point for 1 year back home experience. Currently looking for sample job duties that match with noc 2133.
Do you think the below job duties sufficient to match with noc 2133?

Last edited:

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
You should select your NOC based on your duties and responsibilities and not the other way around.

saggy007

Apr 20, 2021
Oh sorry I forgot to add my duties in privious post.

Do you think I select correct noc or not?

Here are some duties:

• Develop maintenance and operating standards for electrical systems and Equipments.
• Investigate electrical or electronic failures in the systems and prepare fault reports.
• Prepare preventive maintenance work reports, complete test reports and operational work reports.
• Requisition and procure materials and supplies, co-ordinate with base office.
• Prepare material requirement and timing estimates, reports and design specifications for electrical and electronic systems and equipments
• Test and design electrical and electronic circuits, components, systems and equipment and supervise and inspect the installation, modification, testing and operation of equipments.

Main duties of noc 2133:

Conduct research into the feasibility, design, operation and performance of electrical generation and distribution networks, electrical machinery and components and electronic communications, instrumentation and control systems, equipment, and components
Prepare material cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications for electrical and electronic systems and equipment
Design electrical and electronic circuits, components, systems and equipment
Conduct micro or nanodevices simulations, characterization, process modeling and integration in the development of new electronic devices and products
Supervise and inspect the installation, modification, testing and operation of electrical and electronic systems and equipment
Develop maintenance and operating standards for electrical and electronic systems and equipment
Investigate electrical or electronic failures
Prepare contract documents and evaluate tenders for construction or maintenance
Supervise technicians, technologists, programmers, analysts and other engineers.

Last edited:
May 25, 2019
Hi,

I received ITA last month and currently preparing my documents. I have selected Noc 2133 in my profile to claim point for 1 year back home experience. Currently looking for sample job duties that match with noc 2133.
Do you think the below job duties sufficient to match with noc 2133?
Hi, through which program / pnp nomination you got invitation. I am in EE Pool since feb 2021 and my crs in 338. I didnt get any invitation. Please advise.