+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for rental apartments in Downtown Toronto

szmmehta

Sep 13, 2013
Hello All,

I am looking for a 1 bedroom apartment for rent in Downtown Toronto.
Basically I work downtown, (York & Wellington) and so am looking for a place to stay closer to work.
Any leads on that?

I do know there are quite a few apartment buildings around Yonge/Steeles and Yonge/Finch.
Any chance I can land a deal within my budget of >1000 bucks per month in that area?

Also, I have been wondering about the best areas to stay in Toronto, in terms of safety.(I frequently need to commute late back from work).
Any help/inputs/experiences greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

Patient Immigrant

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
szmmehta said:
Hello All,

I am looking for a 1 bedroom apartment for rent in Downtown Toronto.
Basically I work downtown, (York & Wellington) and so am looking for a place to stay closer to work.
Any leads on that?

I do know there are quite a few apartment buildings around Yonge/Steeles and Yonge/Finch.
Any chance I can land a deal within my budget of >1000 bucks per month in that area?

Also, I have been wondering about the best areas to stay in Toronto, in terms of safety.(I frequently need to commute late back from work).
Any help/inputs/experiences greatly appreciated!

Cheers!
I'm offering a well furnished condo on rent for monthly $1300 in Toronto (GTA) which included all utilities
1. Heating
2. Maintenance fees and
3. Parking
It is newly developed with 24/hrs security. Building has it own indoor pool with gymnasium.
Kindly contact me if you are interested
Email address: vk_ey@hotmail.com

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If you are looking for something under $1K then I would recommend you look for basement units in houses rather than an actual apartment.

preeti22

Jul 3, 2013
I dont think so you will get easily homes in torronto with low price because Toronto is a big & popular city in canada.but try to find house in your budget hope you will find it.