+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for recovery center in Toronto.

ryanwil7436

Sep 21, 2019
Hello there, I am looking for a recovery center somewhere in Toronto. It's for my brother, he's going through a tough time. He has a drinking problem, and he is quite addicted to it. I can't see him ruining his life like this. I really want to help him out. I found a recovery center called Freedom from Addiction in Toronto. I would like to know if it's a good choice to go for. If anyone knows about this place, please let me know. Thanks.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello there, I am looking for a recovery center somewhere in Toronto. It's for my brother, he's going through a tough time. He has a drinking problem, and he is quite addicted to it. I can't see him ruining his life like this. I really want to help him out. I found a recovery center called Freedom from Addiction in Toronto. I would like to know if it's a good choice to go for. If anyone knows about this place, please let me know. Thanks.
This is an immigration forum. Not sure anyone will be able to tell you about rehab facilities. Is your brother a Canadian citizen and or PR? Do you have the fees to pay for private rehab? Do you have the money to pay for any private medical care he may need?