+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for job opportunity anywhere in Canada from Pakistan

imdad.hussain

Jun 8, 2023
Looking for job from Pakistan hold a Master of Library and Information Science degree and having over twenty years experience

imdad.hussain

Jun 8, 2023
I am writing to express my keen interest for any suitable position in Canada from Pakistan. As a highly experienced professional with a diverse skill set in administration, academic coordination, monitoring and evaluation, data entry, cash management, and storekeeping, I believe I possess the qualifications and expertise required to make valuable contributions to your organization.

With a recent Master of Library and Information Science degree from Sarhad University of Information Science and Technology, I have honed my knowledge and skills in the field. Over the course of my 20-year career, I have demonstrated versatility and adaptability by holding various positions in different sectors.

During my tenure as a Store Supervisor at Al-Ashraf Medical and General Store, I exhibited strong organizational and leadership abilities while overseeing store operations. Additionally, my experience as a Sorter/Cashier at Allied Bank Limited enabled me to develop exceptional attention to detail and financial management skills.

As a Personal Assistant at Sarhad Security Services Pvt Ltd, I supported senior executives and efficiently managed administrative tasks, showcasing my dedication and ability to handle diverse responsibilities. Furthermore, as a Coordinator at Fahim Model School and College, I utilized my excellent communication and coordination skills to ensure the smooth functioning of operations.

I had the opportunity to contribute to a significant project under UNICEF's polio eradication program as a Senior Data Entry Operator at MicroMerger Pvt Ltd. This experience enhanced my data management and accuracy skills while demonstrating my ability to work on large-scale initiatives.

My extensive background in various sectors, coupled with my recent academic achievements, positions me as a well-rounded and knowledgeable professional in the field of Library and Information Science. I am adept at leveraging my diverse skill set to contribute to the success of any organization or project.

In addition to my expertise, I am fluent in English, Urdu, and Pashto and possess excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. My strong written and verbal communication skills, coupled with my experience in front desk operations, research, medical records, and sales, further contribute to my ability to excel in multifaceted roles. Moreover, I have a proven track record in monitoring and evaluation, ensuring the quality and effectiveness of projects.

As an efficient and detail-oriented individual, I am dedicated to delivering high-quality work. My strong work ethic, adaptability, and comprehensive skill set make me well-equipped to thrive in various professional environments.

Please find my resume attached to your review. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my qualifications align with your organization's needs and how I can contribute to its success. Thank you for considering my application.

I am available for an interview at your convenience and can be reached at my email and contact number. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Imdad Hussain

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Looking for job from Pakistan hold a Master of Library and Information Science degree and having over twenty years experience
There are no jobs on this forum. You will need to apply for jobs through sites such as LinkedIn and Indeed.