+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

looking for job in Canada

Jun 19, 2019
looking job in canada
Finding a job in Canada is not easy, which matches your skills and expertise. You need to search for the employer's expectations in the specific business or industry in the city where you want to live.
There are programs launched by the government that does not allow you to arrange jobs directly in Canada, but these programs will not get jobs for you, you need to make some efforts on your behalf. If someone guarantees a job, they will probably sell something and you will find yourself out of money and are still unemployed.
Better contact with different foreign job placement portals to get a valid and well-paid job.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Finding a job in Canada is not easy, which matches your skills and expertise. You need to search for the employer's expectations in the specific business or industry in the city where you want to live.
There are programs launched by the government that does not allow you to arrange jobs directly in Canada, but these programs will not get jobs for you, you need to make some efforts on your behalf. If someone guarantees a job, they will probably sell something and you will find yourself out of money and are still unemployed.
Better contact with different foreign job placement portals to get a valid and well-paid job.
Foreign job placement portals are pretty much all scams.

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
Try going on workopolis and indeed. Majority of jop opportunit
Nobody will give this person a job offer without them being in Canada already. OP - focus your efforts into looking into Canadian immigration streams. Until then, looking for a job on this forum or job sites is a waste of time.

Gvarma

Jul 31, 2019
Nobody will give this person a job offer without them being in Canada already. OP - focus your efforts into looking into Canadian immigration streams. Until then, looking for a job on this forum or job sites is a waste of time.
I was under impression that OP is in process of getting PR or have got PR. If you are looking for job sponsors, its pretty tough.
If you are gettin PR anytime soon, then it's worth checking job sites. Atleast that's gonna give you a good idea of what the employers are expecting.

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
I was under impression that OP is in process of getting PR or have got PR. If you are looking for job sponsors, its pretty tough.
If you are gettin PR anytime soon, then it's worth checking job sites. Atleast that's gonna give you a good idea of what the employers are expecting.
Ah, funny - I got the complete opposite impression, I thought OP wasn't in Canada yet for some reason. Agreed with the above!

snehabopche92

May 22, 2019
It depends. Before selecting any Foreign job placement portals , should know about the success rate and background of portals .
The reviews in the internet is also play an important role for choosing foreign job portals.
Not all Foreign job placement portals are scams.

shruti_13

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
That's not true at all......there are many of the job portals that provide accurate information and are not scams
Like I can give you examples of:
  • Canadainfonet.org
  • JobsVisas.com
  • Zero2Hired.com
  • Canada.ca
  • CareerEdge.ca
  • CanadaExpressEntry.org

Reactions: umairmushtaq