+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for Immigration Laywer/Consultat - Family Sponsorship & OPNP

nickolas_ua

Sep 11, 2014
Hello Guys,

Can anybody please recommend an immigration lawyer or consultant in Toronto/GTA who has a good knowledge and experience in FAMILY SPONSORSHIP and Ontario PNP.

We just want to be sure that did not miss any options and know how to proceed.

Anybody, had experience with this forum company - David Cohen?

Any advise is valuable for me -

Thank you all in advance.

Have a good day.

Nick

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
generally, consenses says this forum gives out more information and better advice than any immigration attorney or consultant, unless of course the application involves criminal issues. what specifically are your concerns about your "options"?

nickolas_ua

Sep 11, 2014
yes you are right. I tend to agree on this!

Well, basically 3 main questions, that belongs to difference subjects though...

1. It is okay to apply for PR renewal about 3 months after the PR expiration day, provided it is more then 730 days from the moment I apply for a renewal - I believe answer is yes here.

2. Is it advisable to apply for spouse sponsorship BEFORE the expiration day of the PR card but in this case Sponsor residency obligations won't be met. - I guess answer is NO, unless there are some humanitarian/compassionate grounds, which I do not have.

3. My wife has a PGWP which expires Jul 2015 and our sponsorship won't be finalized before that time. If we apply inland for sponsorship and to prolong her status, will she get IMPLIED VISITOR status or IMPLIED WORKER status and can continue staying with me until the documents are finalized. If the IMPLIED VISITOR status applies here because PGWP is not renewable, she can only apply for an OWP after receiving AIP under sponsorship?

things like that....

Thanks a ton!

Nikolay