+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for immigration lawyers with good reputations

qanda

Nov 17, 2011
I'm a Canadian citizen trying to get a better understanding of the immigration options for my wife, should we choose to move to Canada. We live in the US and my wife is a naturalized US citizen. Ottawa would be our most likely choice of destination.

I'm looking for immigration lawyers with a good reputation in handling immigration cases from the US.

Can anybody recommend a lawyer who you have personally dealt with as a client or who you know to be regarded as among the best?

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Try the ones who run this site: Campbell, Cohen.

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qanda said:
I'm a Canadian citizen trying to get a better understanding of the immigration options for my wife, should we choose to move to Canada. We live in the US and my wife is a naturalized US citizen. Ottawa would be our most likely choice of destination.

I'm looking for immigration lawyers with a good reputation in handling immigration cases from the US.

Can anybody recommend a lawyer who you have personally dealt with as a client or who you know to be regarded as among the best?
Campbell Cohen seems to be very good; however, I worked with David Weinstein from GNA. Excelente service and very professional as well.
Here the e-mails.
David Global(david@globalnetworkassociates.com) David Weinstein(david@gnacanada.com) .

SFD

scarycemetery

Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
16-08-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Done....
09-11-2010 and 04-11-2011
Interview........
24-11-2011
Passport Req..
19-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2012
Mike Bell from Ottawa. I've heard many people say good things about him.

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know what your exact situation or the circumstances regarding your filing are, but just wanted to point out that there's no need for a legal representative when you file your application for a PR. Sure, it takes a bit of time to untangle the forms and application process, but once you do, it is not that complex that one can't do it himself. As your wife is a U.S. citizen, you'll also have the benefit of being looked at with a lot less doubt regarding the genuineness of your relationship by the folks over at Buffalo. Is there something complicating your case that you're looking for a lawyer for help with?
qanda said:

qanda

Nov 17, 2011
Thanks very much for the responses. They are much appreciated. There is nothing complicating our case; I'd just like help in evaluating the different options available to us and would like to make sure that I am dealing with somebody who has a good reputation.