+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for Housing around Vancouver area

Akki9172

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hello
I need somme guidance in wha are the best ways to find apartments housing around Vancouver preferably Surrey. I am looking for housing near Border area as I will be traveling to USA a lot. I am trying to find apartments but I can see like in USA the apartments communities are not present. It's very difficult to find housing apartments easily. And I see there also some small individual apartments compared to USA. I am not being in any light saying Canada is less developed, I am just seeking better ways to find a 2 bed 2 bath apartment.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello
I need somme guidance in wha are the best ways to find apartments housing around Vancouver preferably Surrey. I am looking for housing near Border area as I will be traveling to USA a lot. I am trying to find apartments but I can see like in USA the apartments communities are not present. It's very difficult to find housing apartments easily. And I see there also some small individual apartments compared to USA. I am not being in any light saying Canada is less developed, I am just seeking better ways to find a 2 bed 2 bath apartment.
According to padmapper.com, there are a few in Whiterock and Langley.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello
Are you in Canada already? Employed?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello
Try craiglist vancouver and look for South Surrey, Clovedale, Clayton Area and Langley-South. Both area are closed to Peace Arch Border, Pacific or Sumas. there are lot of new houses/development in South Surrey, you may get 2bd,2bathroom around the area. Abbotsford is another option

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
Hello
Langley is the best option,

sidaksh

Oct 13, 2022
Hello
Hi , in the same boat finding it very difficult to look at apartments for rent. Looking for apartments in Surrey , were you able to find one ?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi , in the same boat finding it very difficult to look at apartments for rent. Looking for apartments in Surrey , were you able to find one ?
Since you were planning to spend a week in BC and then return back to the US, just get an airbnb.

Akki9172

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
I found some and traveling to Vancouver area to see the apartments first. Since I am in Seattle it's easily commutable to me.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello
Try facebook marketplace if you have not done yet. You will have faster response.