+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for help

H

HBK

JJOYA said:
Thanks for the reply.

So it does not make any difference whether an under graduate degree or a post graduate certificate to get the work permit, only duration of the course which really matters, am i right? if not plz correct me.

Sure I will concentrate more on permit but my ultimate goal is to get PGWP so i just would like to clarify the doubts so that i can start well from the initial stage it self.

Now one more thing i would like to ask: I am already a bachelor degree holder and in this situation if i apply for an undergraduate course like accounting or something else then would it look suspicion for V.O.
Will it effect the chances of getting permit. Its not good idea to apply for undergraduate course in your case (atleast i think so its risky.)

Thank you very much.

Jd5

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

JJOYA said:
Thanks for the reply.

So it does not make any difference whether an under graduate degree or a post graduate certificate to get the work permit, only duration of the course which really matters, am i right? if not plz correct me.

Sure I will concentrate more on permit but my ultimate goal is to get PGWP so i just would like to clarify the doubts so that i can start well from the initial stage it self.

Now one more thing i would like to ask: I am already a bachelor degree holder and in this situation if i apply for an undergraduate course like accounting or something else then would it look suspicion for V.O.
Will it effect the chances of getting permit.

Thank you very much.
You are now right on PGWP.

I know what issue will come in the approval or refusal of your study permit. And, that's "Level of Establishment". You can prove it only by way of some quality selection of course. I am in Canada, so I understand courses like PG Certificate/Diploma are very common and there is nothing special to get into such courses. I recommend a full 3 year UG Degree from a University (Not just a college). You can take any course which MUST be either equal or higher to your previous education. At least in my case, it's on a equal education.

In short,

1. Try in some University UG degree course. Admission is quite competitive but that's what make it "special" for visa approval. Do not restrict your option to Ontario alone, you may like to try in other provinces like Alberta or British Columbia.

JJOYA

May 30, 2012
Hello Ashok5584

One course is available at Sheridan college- Business administration-Accounting which is of 3 years and 2 years and 2 years one is a diploma and 3 years one is advanced diploma.

So these are also eligible for PGWP and what are the risks involved for the permit success by selecting such courses.
Thanks

H

HBK

JJOYA said:
Hello Ashok5584

One course is available at Sheridan college- Business administration-Accounting which is of 3 years and 2 years and 2 years one is a diploma and 3 years one is advanced diploma.

So these are also eligible for PGWP and what are the risks involved for the permit success by selecting such courses.
Thanks
HI,
These are eligble for PGWP.

See below listed institute which are recognised for off camp and PGWP.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp

something i don't get is going for again undergraduate program whereas you already have bachelor degree.
Atleast I see risk going again for undergraduate course. Again I will suggest PG level courses.

H

HBK

Just to add,
it is nothing like diploma/certificate courses can't give you a visa.
In this forum atleast from INDIA even master degree holder secured visa for PG diploma/certificate courses.

JJOYA

May 30, 2012
Thank you very much JD5 and Ashok5584 for your kind replies.

I will be back again to trouble you with more doubts tomorrow.

Thanks once again

JJOYA