+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for guideline to apply for Express Entry / Expression of Interest

fahimalik

Apr 6, 2021
Hi There,

anyone could please help me to provide the guideline and steps to apply for Express Entry / Expression of Interest and I'm not sure what visa suits my best PNP/skilled migration/Express Entry / Expression of Interest. My profile is below as.
Bachelor of Science Major Internetworking and Security
age 32
Job experience 2 years in the field.
Ielts over all 6.5
Single

can anyone please advise what is best visa for me to apply and which states.

Regards

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
There is no visa. You are applying for permanent residence. 1. Are you even eligible for Express Entry? What is your score (min. 67). 2. What is your CRS score? 3. What is your NOC?

Canada doesn’t have states. Canada has provinces. If you don’t have a job offer look at Saskatchewan and find out your score. You want over 68 to be considered. Look at Alberta.

fahimalik

Apr 6, 2021
There is no visa. You are applying for permanent residence. 1. Are you even eligible for Express Entry? What is your score (min. 67). 2. What is your CRS score? 3. What is your NOC?

Canada doesn’t have states. Canada has provinces. If you don’t have a job offer look at Saskatchewan and find out your score. You want over 68 to be considered. Look at Alberta.
Thank you for your reply, I checked my eligibility for Express entry and I'm not eligible for that. and my CRS score is 314 and my NOC is Skill Level A .
can you please advise what should I do next? if I apply PR in Saskatchewan/Alberta where should I start first? I'm very new and don't much about these stuff.
if I'm able to get job offer letter will it help me to apply for Express entry?
your help will be appreciated.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your reply, I checked my eligibility for Express entry and I'm not eligible for that. and my CRS score is 314 and my NOC is Skill Level A .
can you please advise what should I do next? if I apply PR in Saskatchewan/Alberta where should I start first? I'm very new and don't much about these stuff.
if I'm able to get job offer letter will it help me to apply for Express entry?
your help will be appreciated.
As mentined above reserarch all the programs, no one can do that for you.

Express Entry - I am not talking about CRS score (that is too low for a nomination) but eligibility score. You need at least 67+ to be eligible for PNP programs. If eligible you can apply to Saskachewan and Alberta. However given your very low CRS score, you will not get a nomination. Sask has their own points system and you need to see if you even meet their requirements. Job offer alone doesn’t give you extra points. The employer needs a LMIA and prove there is no Canadian/PR that can be hired.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

Daphne1602

Apr 7, 2017
As mentined above reserarch all the programs, no one can do that for you.

Express Entry - I am not talking about CRS score (that is too low for a nomination) but eligibility score. You need at least 67+ to be eligible for PNP programs. If eligible you can apply to Saskachewan and Alberta. However given your very low CRS score, you will not get a nomination. Sask has their own points system and you need to see if you even meet their requirements. Job offer alone doesn’t give you extra points. The employer needs a LMIA and prove there is no Canadian/PR that can be hired.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html
Hi, I would kindly ask for your help.

What is your insight and recommendation for my qualification?

38 years old (Primary Applicant)
Married with 2 kids
Present Job - Administrative Assistant 9 years
With WES ECA (bachelor degree equivalent to Diploma Two Years
IELTS 6 6 6 7

37 years old Husband
Present Job - Bank Teller 10 years
With WES ECA (bachelor degree equivalent to Diploma Two Years)
IELTS 6 6 6 6

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I would kindly ask for your help.

What is your insight and recommendation for my qualification?

38 years old (Primary Applicant)
Married with 2 kids
Present Job - Administrative Assistant 9 years
With WES ECA (bachelor degree equivalent to Diploma Two Years
IELTS 6 6 6 7

37 years old Husband
Present Job - Bank Teller 10 years
With WES ECA (bachelor degree equivalent to Diploma Two Years)
IELTS 6 6 6 6
I answered your question in another thread. I don’t think you are eligible to submit a profile for Express Entry. Do you have a minimum of 67 points.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
yes, based on the CRS tool I am eligible.
Not the CRS tool that is your score for an invitation, if you are eligible. Click on the link I gave you. Do you have a minimum of 67 points in the 6 selection factors just to be eligible?

Last edited:

Daphne1602

Apr 7, 2017
Not the CRS tool that is your score for an invitation, if you are eligible. Click on the link I gave you. Do you have a minimum of 67 points in the 6 selection factors just to be eligible?
Educ - 19
Work Ex - 15
Age -9
IELtS - CLB7 - 16
Adaptivity (relatives ) - 5
Husband IELTS - 5
-----
69 points

This is as per calculation in crs tool.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Educ - 19
Work Ex - 15
Age -9
IELtS - CLB7 - 16
Adaptivity (relatives ) - 5
Husband IELTS - 5
-----
69 points

This is as per calculation in crs tool.
Good. You have family in Canada. So you need to figure out how to increase your CRS score to around 468 to get a nomination through Express Entry.

Reactions: Daphne1602