+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for Good School in calgary

amaniziad

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
hi everybody ,

pls advise about the areas that are having good schools in calgary ... i know that all public schools are good , but still i am asking about the best ones, my son is going to grade 7 ( 12y old ) it is a very critical age.

are ther in SW calgary as i understood it is the best area there , so i feel best schools are there !!?

adambeholder

Sep 5, 2012
the public schools which will give you the most opportunity is SAIT and Mont Royal. These are highly valued in Calgary. The UofC is very expensive and lost of classes.

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
amaniziad said:
hi everybody ,

pls advise about the areas that are having good schools in calgary ... i know that all public schools are good , but still i am asking about the best ones, my son is going to grade 7 ( 12y old ) it is a very critical age.

are ther in SW calgary as i understood it is the best area there , so i feel best schools are there !!?
Hi,

You should try fraserinstitute.org to check the ranking of different schools in Calgary.In my view John Ware Junior High school (7-9) in Palliser community is one of the best junior high schools in SW,however you can yourself check the rankings through Fraser Institute website.

Hope it helps!