+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for genuine employer

Jul 1, 2020
Am from kenya with 2 kids below 18 years am a bachelor degree holder working with county government of kenya as an executive assistant,am looking for a job in canada.I wish to relocate with my family there.any link for genuine job site i will appreciate

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
You can check out sites such as Indeed but be aware that it is generally impossible to secure a job offer from outside of Canada unless someone has some unique skill not readily available. Employers are simply not willing to put in the effort when they have plenty of resident applicants already in Canada, even more so with the employement situation created following COVID

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Am from kenya with 2 kids below 18 years am a bachelor degree holder working with county government of kenya as an executive assistant,am looking for a job in canada.I wish to relocate with my family there.any link for genuine job site i will appreciate
Honestly, with the economy the way it is in Canada right now because of the pandemic, you will not find any genuine employer on the internet. I really honestly wish you the best.