+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for G5 Sponsors in GTA - No financial commitment required.

Themari

Nov 29, 2021
Hi everyone,
I have been looking for some people to join me sponsoring a refugee who has stuck in Turkey for 7 years.
He got the refugee status by UNHCR but unfortunately he does not have the basic human rights there.
I have the funds required to sponsor him but since I am an immigrant I don't have relatives or much friends here to be eligible for G5 sponsorship.
Anybody knows people or connections willing to join me?
BTW I live in downtown Toronto and I am looking for sponsors within GTA.
Let me know if you need more details or you want to know his story.
Thanks for your support and time in advance.

Reactions: Amin.hope

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Hi everyone,
I have been looking for some people to join me sponsoring a refugee who has stuck in Turkey for 7 years.
He got the refugee status by UNHCR but unfortunately he does not have the basic human rights there.
I have the funds required to sponsor him but since I am an immigrant I don't have relatives or much friends here to be eligible for G5 sponsorship.
Hi dear, I think I can introduce you to someone to helping that guy. This is my email you can contact me in there. Amin.hope19@gmail.com

Reactions: Themari

Stancare

Dec 2, 2021
Hi everyone,
Hi Bro hope you're ok today. Please i'm facing same issue such that i'm a refugee and desperatly ineed of help to get Sponsors. I have Refugee status already and the ID Card issued by the UNHCR, the CIC in Canada have started processing but i'm stocked at the level of Sponsors. Please Amin or can anyone help me out plss

sahar2021

Mar 30, 2021
I am Nadia with my little daughter.I will get UNHCR refugee statement soon,I will need G5 in near futures.
If someone can help me ,I would appreciate.