+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for Business incubators and Accelerators for SUV program

CCCC

Mar 17, 2021
Hi, there! How do you do? This is CCCC from Hong Kong, I would like to apply for PR of Canada Immigration through SUV program, but, right now, I need to move forward first, in order to look for the business incubators and the accelerators for supporting and developing my business ideas! Please advise! Thank you!
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
CCCC

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The list of approved business incubators approved for the SUV program is on the SUV website. You have to research each incubator, see if their expertise fits your business and then contact them.

vicky@uae

Jan 12, 2020
Hi, there! How do you do? This is CCCC from Hong Kong, I would like to apply for PR of Canada Immigration through SUV program, but, right now, I need to move forward first, in order to look for the business incubators and the accelerators for supporting and developing my business ideas! Please advise! Thank you!
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
CCCC
i am also on the same stage as you are....

For1d

Sep 16, 2020
  1. Startup India Network. Startup India Showcase.
  2. Connect with Incubators (715) Find incubators in your region that can support your startup's growth.
  3. Connect with Government (57) Reach out to the relevant Ministries or Departments for potential partnership opportunities.