+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for Business Ideas and Partner

Prince2541

Jun 4, 2023
Hello friends

I am from INDIA and I am looking someone from INDIA to together explore business opportunities in Canada.
If anyone is interested, please drop me a message in inbox.

thanks

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hello friends

I am from INDIA and I am looking someone from INDIA to together explore business opportunities in Canada.
If anyone is interested, please drop me a message in inbox.

thanks
The transportation business is already in Indian hands..and the Tech area, and Tim Hortons where I live.
Stiff competition

Prince2541

Jun 4, 2023
The transportation business is already in Indian hands..and the Tech area, and Tim Hortons where I live.
Stiff competition
In the beginning I just want to meet ends for my family with ultimate goal of doing business only.
Can you please tell how much one can earn driving a cab in Canada?
Initially I will be staying in Alberta province.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
In the beginning I just want to meet ends for my family with ultimate goal of doing business only.
Can you please tell how much one can earn driving a cab in Canada?
Initially I will be staying in Alberta province.
Well, first you need to enter Canada legally. Google Canadian immigration to find out you qualify.. it's not easy

Prince2541

Jun 4, 2023
Well, first you need to enter Canada legally. Google Canadian immigration to find out you qualify.. it's not easy
[/QU
that's a given.

How much does it cost to buy a grocery shop or a laundromat in a suburb in Alberta? Any ballpark figure !
The idea is to start a small business or drive a cab initially and then take it from there.

Is there any government department that helps new immigrants who wish to be self-employed or want to start a business?
I would be grateful if someone could provide a link.

Regards

Jan 14, 2024
Здравствуйте друзья. Ищу Спонсора или партнера для открытия детских садов в Калгари . Альберта

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Здравствуйте друзья. Ищу Спонсора или партнера для открытия детских садов в Калгари . Альберта
Do you live in Calgary? Children go to Kindergarten at a public school. Are you wanting to open a daycare? Are you a licensed ECE In Alberta? Do you have considerable net wealth?

Reactions: Olena Ipatieva
Jan 14, 2024
Вы живете в Калгари? Дети ходят в детский сад при государственной школе. Вы хотите открыть детский сад? Вы имеете лицензию ECE в Альберте? У вас есть значительное чистое богатство?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Я живу в Калгари. Я не имею. Лицензию. Я имею хороший, успешный опыт в открытии и ведении бизнеса и непосредственный опыт в открытии детского сада.

Jan 14, 2024
Давайте посмотрим на практику лицензирования открытия частного детского сада в Калгари. Вы не можете работать в качестве ECE без лицензии.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Когда я увижу своего спонсора или партнера , одно из важных дел это будет получение лицензии, а возможно эта лицензия уже есть у моего партнера. Это важная деталь о которой вы пишете мне. Благодарю .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
This is not an immigration issue. So you need to start looking for a partner in Calgary to buy out part of the business. Do some research at a small business centre. Most daycares are co-op/non profits so not sure you can even buy a daycare. Or people run daycares out of their homes, and they are self employed. I hate to ask but assume your English skills are strong to work and do business.

Reactions: Olena Ipatieva

Prince2541

Jun 4, 2023
Hi Naturgrl

What can one do with CAD 1,00,000 in Canada? I mean what sort of businesses albeit small can one start in Canada with such amount?

Does bank provide a loan if someone wishes to start a business in Canada, if we provide the bank with a project report prepared by some Chartered Accountant in Canada? How much loan can a bank provide if i put my own CAD 100000?

Is there a government office in Alberta that provides such guidance to new-comers?

My IELTS score is 8.5 and can at maximum have CAD 100000.
Any suggestions for me !!

Thanks