+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for Apartement/House - Newmarket/Aurora/Richmond Hill/Keswick

z.coniglietti

Jun 12, 2014
My wife is Canadian and we used to work on a ship and now i just got my PR and we are planing on going to Canada in August. Since she hasnt worked there since 2013 and of course i havent worked there, we have no credit or emloyment letters/contracts. We do have savings accounts with money on it so we could use it for this situation (housing and car). Thats then a problem as everyone here knows. We tried contacting some realtors online but none of them emailed us back. We are ready to pay 1200$ - no basement. If anybody has some tips or ideas to help us out we would be very grateful. We are currently in europe enjoying our ´time off´ so it is really hard to come and see the place ourselves but we can arrange for a family memebr to come and check it out.

anujoshi

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
Toronto, ON, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
z.coniglietti said:
My wife is Canadian and we used to work on a ship and now i just got my PR and we are planing on going to Canada in August. Since she hasnt worked there since 2013 and of course i havent worked there, we have no credit or emloyment letters/contracts. We do have savings accounts with money on it so we could use it for this situation (housing and car). Thats then a problem as everyone here knows. We tried contacting some realtors online but none of them emailed us back. We are ready to pay 1200$ - no basement. If anybody has some tips or ideas to help us out we would be very grateful. We are currently in europe enjoying our ´time off´ so it is really hard to come and see the place ourselves but we can arrange for a family memebr to come and check it out.
Hello!

I am a Realtor and I have worked with many new immigrant cases in the past, helping them secure housing in Toronto and area. Please email me at anujoshirealty@gmail.com to get a list of current available rentals and we can move forward from there with your process to lease. I will work with you every step of the way.

Talk to you soon.