+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for an accommodation in Montreal, Quebec

kikakay

Oct 17, 2013
Hi All,

I am moving to Montreal next week. I don't want to room sharing. I am looking for an apartment/loft/pad/condo unit for single person. I don't have much things other than my clothing so furnished or semi-furnished, all inclusive (heating, hot water, electricity), preferably with internet and TV is a plus. Near metro and bus stations. Downtown or near downtown area. Renovated, safe, clean and quiet neighborhood. I don't want near pubs/bars. Oh yeah before I forget, budget friendly :D. I've seen some affordable places to stay at kijiji and craigslist but who knows if it still available. I want to be on the safe side just in case.

Also, which hotel is good? I mean to stay just for a day or two.

Please help me out and thanks in advance.

AlRoss

Nov 11, 2013
Hey there!

This website called "Navut" can help you find where to live in Montreal - I used it when moving to Canada to find my neighbourhood.

It takes your personal preferences (budget, housing, transportation, amenities, etc) and suggests what areas of the city you should live in. You can check out profile pages for each neighbourhood, it's pretty cool! Also it's free to use which is a bonus.

The website is: Navut.com

Good luck on your move to Montreal, it's a great city!!!

kikakay

Oct 17, 2013
AlRoss said:
Hey there!

This website called "Navut" can help you find where to live in Montreal - I used it when moving to Canada to find my neighbourhood.

It takes your personal preferences (budget, housing, transportation, amenities, etc) and suggests what areas of the city you should live in. You can check out profile pages for each neighbourhood, it's pretty cool! Also it's free to use which is a bonus.

The website is: Navut.com

Good luck on your move to Montreal, it's a great city!!!
Thank you for that information.