+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

looking for accommodation in Charlottetown, PEI. (pinoy)

JonesM

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am soon to be newcomer needing advise in finding an affordable place to stay from arrival (room for rent, shared accommodation, etc.). I am a little worried because I don't have a family there. I am single though and wont be bringing a wife and children. :-[

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
hi, we also need some ones help to find rent room for my family as we are planing to come on September. Specialy in Charltetown area Any help would be nice

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hi, we also need some ones help to find rent room for my family as we are planing to come on September. Specialy in Charltetown area Any help would be nice
How many people are you? You will have difficult renting one room if you are more than a couple. In general most landlords will want to meet you in person before renting out a property. They will usually want proof of employment in Canada or significant savings. Would suggest initially booking an Airbnb and then looking for more longterm housing when you get to PEI. As you likely have researched there is limited amount of available housing for rent in PEI at the moment.

Reactions: coolcham

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
How many people are you? You will have difficult renting one room if you are more than a couple. In general most landlords will want to meet you in person before renting out a property. They will usually want proof of employment in Canada or significant savings. Would suggest initially booking an Airbnb and then looking for more longterm housing when you get to PEI. As you likely have researched there is limited amount of available housing for rent in PEI at the moment.
noted and thank you!