+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for a temporary stay in Dartmouth, NS

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hi. I'm looking for recommendation for a temporary stay of 5 days or until I finally find a place to rent long-term. We're a Filipino couple and have 3 cats. It has been very difficult to search for hotels and places in airbnb that allows pet (normally their policy is max 1 pet only) and within my budget.

Or what would you suggest in my situation? Should I try and speak to an agency right away to get a viewing of an apartment the moment we land? And book for 2 days in an expensive hotel/airbnb. Do you think 2 days is enough to find an apartment?

Please advise. Thanks!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Think you will also struggle finding rentals that will take 3 cats. 5 days would be a very short period to find an apartment that you can move into. Is there anyway you can leave your cats at home at least until you are more settled in Canada?

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
Think you will also struggle finding rentals that will take 3 cats. 5 days would be a very short period to find an apartment that you can move into. Is there anyway you can leave your cats at home at least until you are more settled in Canada?
It is not an option as they are family to me :( I will have to book for a longer period and check housing suitable for us. I was able to find an airbnb that is okay with 3 cats. Thanks!