+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for a room to rent in Edmonton?

Nandini09

Dec 4, 2012
I have a unfurnished room for rent in a brand new house thats never been lived before. Everything else apart from the room is furnished. It does have a good closet space as well. The washroom will be shared with one other person. Additional storage in the basement is available if needed. The house also comes with upgrades like gas-line stove ,stainless steel appliances and high speed wifi.

Garage parking available for additional $50.

About location:

The house is located in a quiet neighborhood of laurel crossing. There are 4-5 strip malls in 2 mins drive. Meadows rec centre is close by as well. Save on foods,sobeys, Walmart, superstore ,Canadian tire,home depot, bestbuy all within 5 mins drive. There is a school, a walking trail and parks near the house.

There is also transit stop within 2 mins walk from the house. Bus #95 and #370 make frequent stops which you can take to head to uofA or Nait. Once the new lrt is functioning it will be a quick 10 min bus ride to the millwoods lrt station.

About me:

I am quiet, work 2 jobs,love outdoors, hiking etc. I am looking for someone who is quiet, clean. No smoking or drugs in the house.

Rent $650 including utilities. Serious inquiries only. The room is available right away.

jj1234

Nov 21, 2018
CAN u send me the location please where is ur house located address
I have a unfurnished room for rent in a brand new house thats never been lived before. Everything else apart from the room is furnished. It does have a good closet space as well. The washroom will be shared with one other person. Additional storage in the basement is available if needed. The house also comes with upgrades like gas-line stove ,stainless steel appliances and high speed wifi.

Garage parking available for additional $50.

About location:

The house is located in a quiet neighborhood of laurel crossing. There are 4-5 strip malls in 2 mins drive. Meadows rec centre is close by as well. Save on foods,sobeys, Walmart, superstore ,Canadian tire,home depot, bestbuy all within 5 mins drive. There is a school, a walking trail and parks near the house.

There is also transit stop within 2 mins walk from the house. Bus #95 and #370 make frequent stops which you can take to head to uofA or Nait. Once the new lrt is functioning it will be a quick 10 min bus ride to the millwoods lrt station.

About me:

I am quiet, work 2 jobs,love outdoors, hiking etc. I am looking for someone who is quiet, clean. No smoking or drugs in the house.

Rent $650 including utilities. Serious inquiries only. The room is available right away.