+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for a room/Apartment (sharing/non-sharing) around Toronto

Vishb

May 18, 2014
Hi Guys,

I would appreciate if anyone can suggest an apartment/room/sharing accommodation in Toronto area near to groceries/transportation/restaurants.
I am basically an Engineer with more than decade experience and will be landing during 2nd week of July.
If anyone from South India is landing same time, we can take up an apartment and share if interested.

inder14

Oct 23, 2014
HI , I AM FEMALE, A PROFESSIONAL FROM PUNJAB , AND PLANNING TO TRAVEL TO TORONTO IN MID JULY WITH MY SISTER BUT WE DO NOT HAVE ANY RELATIVE OR FRIEND THERE. SO WE CAN SHARE THE ACCOMMODATION , U CAN CONTACT ME AT MOBILE NO. 73551-79164 TO PROCEED WITH THE THINGS. DID U BOOK UR FLIGHT ?

WAITING FOR EARLY RESPONSE. THANKS

Sameer khanz

Star Member
Dec 21, 2013
hi there...

Am Engineer also from South :) would love to share accommodation with you guys.....

Please let me know what is the status as you guys have landed already there till now

Sameer

udhnis

Jul 21, 2013
Hi Guys,

I have *** 1 Bed room apartments, available for a 45 days Sub Lease from 15th JULY (Flexible) - 30 AUGUST in Scarborough in the Markham & Ellesmere area. *** RENT $1575 for 45 days*** Can reduce Rent based on your commitment,

24 hours Bus service, 2 minutes walk to Grocery, Indian Stores and Restaurants.

Two More units available near University of Toronto & Centennial College in a Detached Newly renovated House - Includes Parking, Hydro, Gas, Internet, long distance calls & Laundry

One Bedroom, Hall 3PC Washroom and sharing Kitchen in Basement available for long term tenants $850 Monthly
One Bedroom, Hall 3PC Washroom and sharing Kitchen in Main floor available for long term tenants $ 1000 Monthly

Can reduce Rent based on your commitment & Number of People

Please contact at ponymedow@gmail.com

Sandy17

Sep 26, 2015
Friends,

Finally I am travelling to Toronto in the month of May for 2 weeks. I am looking for a home stay or sharing apartment for my stay within the vicinity of the city.

Would really appreciate if someone has any idea of a better home stay( budget ) or wants to share there apartment kindly respond or message there contact numbers for me to call back.

Regards,
Sandy

Weekly

Aug 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am also finding an accommodation really challenging.I have been looking up on various rental websites but not sure which area is good area for new immigrants?
Do you guys have any information on that. Downtown is very expensive but if you live bit far away the rent doesn't go down that much but there will be additional travel expense of buying a car or using subway?
Please give some feedback.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Weekly said:
Do you guys have any information on that. Downtown is very expensive but if you live bit far away the rent doesn't go down that much but there will be additional travel expense of buying a car or using subway?
Please give some feedback.
Try Calgary. Rent has drop significantly lately.

Weekly

Aug 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
steaky said:
Try Calgary. Rent has drop significantly lately.
Hi I have narrowed down to Toronto just coz it looks like more opportunities are there for Projects professional. I could be wrong though. I have 5 years experience in Project Admin. accommodation near downtown is so expensive. If you plan to move out from the downtown there will be lot of spending on transportation. I don't have any relatives or friends there either. So confusing :(

dhamisy

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Hi Guys,

I am currently looking for a roomate to move in. Rent is 650 everything inclusive, we are 3 people in the house which is 15 mins from Downtown. Connected by 24 hr street car and BUS. Two of the roommates work downtown with well known financial institutions and one is a CHEF with sheratons. you can contact me on dhamisy@gmail.com. It is close to grocery stores, right on Gerrard st (India Bazar),walking distance to the gym, dollarma, nofrills and woodbine beach.

Let me know if anyone interested.

Mrs.Faisal

Oct 4, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2,2013
Nomination.....
December 23,2013
Med's Request
JUNE 10,2014
Med's Done....
JUNE 26,2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 Feb10,2015 PPR2 Feb 17,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2015
LANDED..........
30 May 2015
Anybody need apartment for summer on sublease?

dhamisy

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Looking for a roommate in a house near downtown toronto. Pet friendly, minutes from No frills and other grocery stores,Dollarama,RBC bank, Public liabrary, walkable distance to the beach, 24 hr TTC services and well connected to DVP and Gardener. Car parking available.

Ready to move in JUNE. Beautiful house for the summer time with lots of natural light and big backyard for bbq. Walkable distance to woodbine park for summer events and cycle rides to the beach.

Perfect space for working professional / immigrants or students. contact me at dhamisy@gmail.com