+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for a place to stay in Edmonton Alberta

leofamily

Sep 20, 2010
Hi All!

We are planning to go to Edmonton Alberta on May 9, 2013. We are looking for a place to stay since we do not have relatives there. As much as possible, we would like to rent a 2-bedroom apartment near University of Alberta so that it would be easier for me and my two daughters to study. I, on the other hand, would like to work in a library since I am a librarian by profession.

Initially, we are considering to stay in a budget hotel when we land, after which, we plan to just look around the area when we are already there since I have emailed to lots of apartment/condos owners that I found on the net but no one is answering our email.

Please help us look for a place to stay.

Thank you very much.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

leofamily said:
Hi All!

We are planning to go to Edmonton Alberta on May 9, 2013. We are looking for a place to stay since we do not have relatives there. As much as possible, we would like to rent a 2-bedroom apartment near University of Alberta so that it would be easier for me and my two daughters to study. I, on the other hand, would like to work in a library since I am a librarian by profession.

Initially, we are considering to stay in a budget hotel when we land, after which, we plan to just look around the area when we are already there since I have emailed to lots of apartment/condos owners that I found on the net but no one is answering our email.

Please help us look for a place to stay.

Thank you very much.
Your best source would be Craigslist Edmonton under rentals. http://edmonton.en.craigslist.ca/apa/

alico

Nov 4, 2012
just type in edmonton rental house on google and you wıll fınd a couple of good websıtes there.
ı remember kijiji (whıch ıs used more than ebay ın canada) rentfaster rentboard
these are some that ı know of and they wont allow me to post lınks sınce ı am a new member...
ı recommend get a cell phone as soon as you arrıve and start callıng them because as you mentıoned they dont respond to maıls in this era :)
hotel wıll not be very cost effectıve so just call all of them and make a schedule to see the places.
by U of A may be kind of expensive since it s close to school and to white avenue travel a lıttle down to south or to west to fınd cheaper and for famıly style lıvıng.
also you can try to get one of those ınternatıonal callıng cards to call them and ask more ınfo and pıctures.
yet, ı would recommend you to look a month before you get there because house owners wıll not prefer to waıt 2 months just to show the place. ıf a house lasts ın the market 2 months, and nobody rents ıt, there may be somethıng wrong wıth the place.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can also check out this company: http://www.bwalk.com/ They have several buildings in Edmonton

kwacha

Oct 15, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
accra (Ghana)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2012
AOR Received.
10-10-2012