+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for a liquor distiller in order to start a liquor brand/line

Nike90

Feb 3, 2016
Hi all my spouse and i have been looking for distilleries in any provinces that will be able to work with us to create a liquor line, we are looking to start either a rum or ready to drink products. does anyone have any contact or suggestions we would really appreciate it. we have been looking for months but haven't had any success or good leads. we are currently in ontario but are open to working with distilleries from any province.

thank you in advance.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you check any websites or yellow pages to locate one? Have you tried knocking the door to see if they want partners? I seen many in BC.

btw, have you tried vineyards in southern on?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi all my spouse and i have been looking for distilleries in any provinces that will be able to work with us to create a liquor line, we are looking to start either a rum or ready to drink products. does anyone have any contact or suggestions we would really appreciate it. we have been looking for months but haven't had any success or good leads. we are currently in ontario but are open to working with distilleries from any province.

thank you in advance.
You may need to create what you want. Those with their own operation are likely trying to max out their own production. Canada is also primarily a wine and craft beer producer on the smaller scales.

Nike90

Feb 3, 2016
Have you check any websites or yellow pages to locate one? Have you tried knocking the door to see if they want partners? I seen many in BC.

btw, have you tried vineyards in southern on?
yes i have seen some in BC but no luck, we want to create a spirit line because thats what we are more familiar with

Nike90

Feb 3, 2016
You may need to create what you want. Those with their own operation are likely trying to max out their own production. Canada is also primarily a wine and craft beer producer on the smaller scales.
yah we dont have a capital to buy our own equipment as well as make the line (for now) thats why we have been looking for a contract distiller

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
yah we dont have a capital to buy our own equipment as well as make the line (for now) thats why we have been looking for a contract distiller
This is really a niche field so this forum is not really the place to ask. You have to contact people in the industry and see if you get any leads.

Nike90

Feb 3, 2016
This is really a niche field so this forum is not really the place to ask. You have to contact people in the industry and see if you get any leads.
yah im just asking as many people as i can and since theres a business part in this forum i wanted to ask here too