Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The ones I commonly suggest are:

www.workopolis.com
www.eluta.ca
www.indeed.ca
www.simplyhired.com
www.monster.ca

In addition, you need to fully understand the protocols for job searching in the Canadian marketplace, because like many countries there are different business etiquettes.

http://careego.com/CareerResources/ImmigrationJobSearch/JobSearchStrategies/tabid/325/language/en-CA/Default.aspx#

chahal1

Sep 28, 2010
dingolfing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I am Navjot , I have diploma in fashion designer and 2 years experience in tailoring .I'm German National want a job offer letter, Plz somebody help me.

Cdn28

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
Hi Chahal1,

Unfortunately many people on this forum are in the same situation as you and they are looking for advice and job leads. This won't be the best place for you to ask for jobs.

If you have a resume styled for Canada then I'd suggest you look at one of the job sites that are listed above (posted by the user Canadian Career Coach) as they will give you an idea of what employers are looking for and how they write their job descriptions.

Best of luck!

P.S. My personal favourite job sites are workopolis.com and indeed.ca

moran82

Jan 11, 2011
Hello,
My name is Moran and I am 28 years old. I came 2 month ago from Israel and I am living in Toronto. I came to Canada with tourist visa.
I love Canada and I want to stay here and immigrate to Canada.
I'm looking for someone to hire me.
My profession is a bookkeeper. I have experience in that of more than nine years.
Please I need help so I could stay here and be legal.
Thanks,
Moran

ghretin

Jan 23, 2011
I'm looking for employer in Canada who will sponsoring me as a live-in caregiver. I am a Filipina and Currently Im here in London studying Social and Health Care NVQ level 3 and working as care assistant (caregiver) in a domicilliary home. Please advise if there is any employer or agencies that will help me and guaranteed the job without to much expenses from my part. Thank you so much.

saint

Mar 12, 2011
hi i'm todd nagbe, nand i need a job in canada, i also need to live in canada and work there. i am in Liberia workin for the presidential motorcade division of the special security service(sss). i was trained in the united states in Louisanna states, on the antiterrorism assitance program(ata program)

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saint said:
hi i'm todd nagbe, nand i need a job in canada, i also need to live in canada and work there. i am in Liberia workin for the presidential motorcade division of the special security service(sss). i was trained in the united states in Louisanna states, on the antiterrorism assitance program(ata program)

S

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saint they are hiring in Iraq and Afghanistan with American special forces, you have a better chance there with all your skills.

jimmy_kallarackal

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 29 2010
Med's Request
March-16-2011
Med's Done....
April-18-2011
Passport Req..
18-May-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2011
LANDED..........
27-Oct-2011
Hi i am from india and i have just received my pr, is it advisable to come to canada.. i am ok with doing blue collar jobs initially as i have been in london and i know they dont count home country experience.

What is the minimum salary monthly one can earn in canada? in dollars? in lowest wage job