+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for a House in Toronto

HoneyBee16

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I am landing in Toronto on 17th August. Please let me know if there is any vacant accomodation for a family (Myself, Spouse & Baby)

Any guidance will be highly appreciated.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
check out this rental listing in craiglist

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/apa/

zap0ne

Jan 14, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
24-07-1998
HoneyBee16 said:
Hi, I am landing in Toronto on 17th August. Please let me know if there is any vacant accomodation for a family (Myself, Spouse & Baby)

Hi

It is great that you are coming to Toronto. There are many ways to secure accomodation in the city and there are a wide variety of premises also to fit budgets etc. You can deal with Landlords directly or you can use the services of a Realtor to help you in the process. I have a document that you might be interested in which has a lot of useful information on finding and renting that you might like to have. You can email me directly and I can forward a pdf copy to you directly.

Thanks

Roy

email: rboyce@sutton.com

amathen

May 6, 2010
Cochin, Kerala
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HoneyBee16 said:

If you are totally new to Toronto and don't have anyone there then you will need help.
Your 1st problem is suitable accommodation in the right area as landlords are not likely to
give a lease without any credit history, references, or a stable job. Temporary housing is very expensive
and a source of stress as 4 weeks is too little a time for you to understand a big city like Toronto.

We provide a service that includes the following in the GTA Toronto Area:

airport pickup
arranging accommodation (shared or private)
set up of essential utilities - heat, hydro (electricity), cable, net, phone etc.
orientation to the city - transportation, best places to shop and save etc.
banking, sin card, health card
assistance with your resume and advice about finding a job

If you are interested, please contact me via email with your requirements.

al.mathen @ imcanvisa . com

Move2Can

Jul 14, 2010
amathen,

Please provide more details - do you have properties in the North York areas? Are these suitable for families or is it bachelor acco.?

HoneyBee16,

Have you found acco you were looking for? Pls share any info if helpful...thanks!

Move2Can

amathen

May 6, 2010
Cochin, Kerala
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Move2Can,

The cost depends on several factors. I need to know many things as it is not a "one size fits all" .. this is not temporary but more of a permanent solution. We arrange leases for newcomers based on their budget, type of accomodation required - # of bedrooms, location, if you have kids then their school location etc. etc., .

Temporary is likely much more expensive and also you may not be able to cook in most places .. if you are looking to save money there is a HUGE cost difference from cooking your own food vs. eating out .. even from the cheapest fast food places - probably $500 - $600 a month per person difference.

The service we offer is different, we get the place for you based on your criteria and budget. We provide other assistance like airport p/u, getting you all the essentials, showing you where to shop to save money, help you get oriented to the city and transportation system, get you essentials like banking, sin card, health card, and also how to look for a job and fix up your resume etc. etc.

Hope this clears that up somewhat. :)

jerry2121

Star Member
Nov 1, 2008
amathen said:
Hi Move2Can,

The cost depends on several factors. I need to know many things as it is not a "one size fits all" .. this is not temporary but more of a permanent solution. We arrange leases for newcomers based on their budget, type of accomodation required - # of bedrooms, location, if you have kids then their school location etc. etc., .

Temporary is likely much more expensive and also you may not be able to cook in most places .. if you are looking to save money there is a HUGE cost difference from cooking your own food vs. eating out .. even from the cheapest fast food places - probably $500 - $600 a month per person difference.

The service we offer is different, we get the place for you based on your criteria and budget. We provide other assistance like airport p/u, getting you all the essentials, showing you where to shop to save money, help you get oriented to the city and transportation system, get you essentials like banking, sin card, health card, and also how to look for a job and fix up your resume etc. etc.

Hope this clears that up somewhat. :)

Hi, can u pick us at the airport when we land? your rate please

Derry

Star Member
Oct 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jerry2121 said:
Hi, can u pick us at the airport when we land? your rate please
Most welcome packages ppl will provide a/port pick-up as well. The charges r included in their packages.

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
steaky said:
check out this rental listing in craiglist

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/apa/
thnxx

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
how difficult it is to find a house once u land there?

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
does anyone knows the paperwork that need to b done?

newaz9

Mar 3, 2013
Elevyn11 said:
Anyone looking for house for rent purchase or sale contact me
Dear I really need a room or 1 br appt to live for only oct months. From nov I have my own appt . Any one have plat to share / help plz contract me@ my email. # newaz9@gmail.com . Newaz

preeti22

Jul 3, 2013
Toronto is the most populous city in Canada and the provincial capital of Ontario. It is located on the northwestern shore of Lake Ontario. In the Greater Toronto Area and many families are interested in homes for sale in Vaughan, as it has wonderful neighborhoods and very affordable real estates.