+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking advise how I can strong my sister visitor application!

drsumkam

Sep 27, 2019
We are Canadian citizen and living in Canada since last 8years.
My wife (she is Physician) gets Job as a physician in UK (NHS) and planning to move for I years to UK, she did a contact for 1 year.
I am doing job in Service Canada, I am looking help and want to arrange visitor visa for my sister.
My sister is 49-year-old unmarried belong to Pakistan doing job in Medical clinic and also part of family business (partnership) Medical supplies.
My sister has one property and also has some share in our small family business.
Looking advice how I can arrange visitor visa for my sister, her father has been died and my old and sick mother here in Canada on Super visa. I already applied two times for my sister, but I cannot satisfy Family ties to visa officer regarding sister and application has been deny.
Looking advise how I can strong my sister visitor application or refer me any consultant who can make my case properly with good explanation, I am ready to pay reason able fees for that. Thank in advance for all member who will give me advice!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
We are Canadian citizen and living in Canada since last 8years.
My wife (she is Physician) gets Job as a physician in UK (NHS) and planning to move for I years to UK, she did a contact for 1 year.
I am doing job in Service Canada, I am looking help and want to arrange visitor visa for my sister.
My sister is 49-year-old unmarried belong to Pakistan doing job in Medical clinic and also part of family business (partnership) Medical supplies.
My sister has one property and also has some share in our small family business.
Looking advice how I can arrange visitor visa for my sister, her father has been died and my old and sick mother here in Canada on Super visa. I already applied two times for my sister, but I cannot satisfy Family ties to visa officer regarding sister and application has been deny.
Looking advise how I can strong my sister visitor application or refer me any consultant who can make my case properly with good explanation, I am ready to pay reason able fees for that. Thank in advance for all member who will give me advice!
The big issue is that you want your sister to come to Canada to be a nanny/housekeeper and a nurse/PSW which is not allowed since is actually working not visiting. With your mother in Canadam your father passed away and another sibling In Canada there will always be concerns that she would have minimal reasons to return back to Pakistan. Having your mother return home so she has your sister and other family members to care for her is a good option. Did your mother return home in March 2020? If not she on borrowed time and will be expected to go home soon. Like other single parents you can make use of after/school programs and daycare if your children are too young. you’ll just have to become a single parent and do all the tasks. Is your wife attempting to return to Canada? If your wife is hoping to extend her job in the UK she will likely get an extension unless the doesn’t meet the standards because the UK is pretty desperate for healthcare staff.

Last edited:

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The big issue is that you want your sister to come to Canada to be a nanny/housekeeper and a nurse/PSW which is not allowed since is actually working not visiting. With your mother in Canadam your father passed away and another sibling In Canada there will always be concerns that she would have minimal reasons to return back to Pakistan. Having your mother return home so she has your sister and other family members to care for her is a good option. Did your mother return home in March 2020? If not she on borrowed time and will be expected to go home soon. Like other single parents you can make use of after/school programs and daycare if your children are too young. you’ll just have to become a single parent and do all the tasks. Is your wife attempting to return to Canada? If your wife is hoping to extend her job in the UK she will likely get an extension unless the doesn’t meet the standards because the UK is pretty desperate for healthcare staff.
The mother is sick and you suggest her to return home? How about tell the OP how he can hire his sister to come to Canada as a caregiver instead?

drsumkam

Sep 27, 2019
The mother is sick and you suggest her to return home? How about tell the OP how he can hire his sister to come to Canada as a caregiver instead?
Thank all of you very much @canuck78 and @steaky
My mother(Very sick)didn’t travel in March 2020 due to Covid and reason is that Covid condition is very Worst in Pakistan her Medical checkup already due and we only delay her stay with intention whenever Covid condition will good in Pakistan she have plan to go back Pakistan with first available flight.

My wife is just going UK because after 5 year struggle she never get chance to enter in her Canada medical field.

Get Working in UK as a physician is not a problem only problem she wants to get something here in Canada on the bases of UK practice, because we don’t want to start again from ZERO in UK, it took a long time here in Canada to little bit set.

Yes you are right, honestly I am doing all this exercise to help my sister ,trying to find option how it will work. Ready to hire consultant who can help us and share option available for sister visa.
Thanks again for your time and reply!

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My mother(Very sick)didn’t travel in March 2020 due to Covid and reason is that Covid condition is very Worst in Pakistan her Medical checkup already due and we only delay her stay with intention whenever Covid condition will good in Pakistan she have plan to go back Pakistan with first available flight.

My wife is just going UK because after 5 year struggle she never get chance to enter in her Canada medical field.

Get Working in UK as a physician is not a problem only problem she wants to get something here in Canada on the bases of UK practice, because we don’t want to start again from ZERO in UK, it took a long time here in Canada to little bit set.

Yes you are right, honestly I am doing all this exercise to help my sister ,trying to find option how it will work. Ready to hire consultant who can help us and share option available for sister visa.
For the sake of air crew and other passengers, your mother shouldn't be traveling if she feels unwell.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Based on the little research I did it was unclear to me whether the one year of work in the UK would actually be enough to be able to practice as a GP in Canada. Unfortunately many IMGs don’t do enough research when moving to Canada or else they would discover that it is extremely difficult to get relicensed in Canada because there are very few residencies spots left after the Canadian students have selected and the competition is extremely high to secure a spot. IMGs also include a large number of Canadians who have attended medical school abroad because they have not been able to get accepted in Canada even after numerous attempts with very good grades. You have numerous issues. Your mother will not be able to extend her visitor status indefinitely. If you are already overwhelmed with your children and your job I am not sure how you will care for your mother. Your sister has been denied multiple TRVs so the chances of approval now are likely the same. The fact that she is single at her age (which is looked down on at her age in Pakistan), your mother is in Canada, she doesn‘t have many ties to Pakistan and that your wife has gone to the UK makes it pretty clear that she is not a true visitor and that she is actually taking on the caregiving and domestic roles of your wife and that she will unlikely want to return home. She isn’t an actual visitor so would need to be approved as a caregiver and pay her. She can attempt to apply as a caregiver but you need to have a plan B because there isn’t a good chance of approval or quick response. There are a lot of single parents in Canada so you will be able to take care of your children, take care of your home and go to work.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have told his to attempt to hire his sister as a caregiver for his children. The mother is a temporary visitor so I don’t think you could even hire an international caregiver to care for a temporary visitor. The need for help seems to be immediate so applying for a caregiver is likely not an option because it will take too long. It also doesn’t sound like the sister has the qualifications for the caregiver program and it sounds like the family may not have the extra funds to justify and qualify to be approved to hire an international caregiver versus paying for after and/or before school care. If the husband is already overwhelmed by caring for his children, the domestic duties and work and the sister can not go to Canada if makes a lot of sense for the mother to return to Pakistan so the sister (and perhaps other family members) can care for the mother. If they need extra support they can afford more care for the mother in Pakistan because the cost of hiring a personal support worker or nurse is significantly less than in Canada.

drsumkam

Sep 27, 2019
Based on the little research I did it was unclear to me whether the one year of work in the UK would actually be enough to be able to practice as a GP in Canada. Unfortunately many IMGs don’t do enough research when moving to Canada or else they would discover that it is extremely difficult to get relicensed in Canada because there are very few residencies spots left after the Canadian students have selected and the competition is extremely high to secure a spot. IMGs also include a large number of Canadians who have attended medical school abroad because they have not been able to get accepted in Canada even after numerous attempts with very good grades. You have numerous issues. Your mother will not be able to extend her visitor status indefinitely. If you are already overwhelmed with your children and your job I am not sure how you will care for your mother. Your sister has been denied multiple TRVs so the chances of approval now are likely the same. The fact that she is single at her age (which is looked down on at her age in Pakistan), your mother is in Canada, she doesn‘t have many ties to Pakistan and that your wife has gone to the UK makes it pretty clear that she is not a true visitor and that she is actually taking on the caregiving and domestic roles of your wife and that she will unlikely want to return home. She isn’t an actual visitor so would need to be approved as a caregiver and pay her. She can attempt to apply as a caregiver but you need to have a plan B because there isn’t a good chance of approval or quick response. There are a lot of single parents in Canada so you will be able to take care of your children, take care of your home and go to work.
Hi canuck78 thank again for your detail reply and your time I really appreciate it.

Actually I think I fail to explain that what I am asking, I am trying to explain it again and looking your advice again

My concern only how can I arrange visitor visa for my sister and if visitor visa in not right option due to my sister scenario than my question what option is available?

I just try to give maximum information regarding my Wife UK job as Physician and what kind of route available after completing 3 year Training as GP in UK and after passing GP exam from UK, this all are assumption, bottom line want to know is this information is help full to make ground for Sister visa.

I have not big issues how to manage my kids under 7 age without her mother in Canada I will manage it.

Only requesting on what ground I can bring my unmarried sister in Canada.

My Sick mother several time come IN/OUT I Canada and always leave Canada since 2014 onward, so there is no Issues with my mom to stay here, only this time due to reason of COVID she is not traveling and intention when Covid restriction wills easy she will go back Pakistan and inshahallh will come back to Canada, our plan mother will also left for Pakistan when my wife will leave for UK, if all scenario take place as per plan.

So again bottom line how I can bring my sister in Canada or you can recommend me experience and economical Consultant Please.

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi canuck78 thank again for your detail reply and your time I really appreciate it.

Actually I think I fail to explain that what I am asking, I am trying to explain it again and looking your advice again

My concern only how can I arrange visitor visa for my sister and if visitor visa in not right option due to my sister scenario than my question what option is available?

I just try to give maximum information regarding my Wife UK job as Physician and what kind of route available after completing 3 year Training as GP in UK and after passing GP exam from UK, this all are assumption, bottom line want to know is this information is help full to make ground for Sister visa.

I have not big issues how to manage my kids under 7 age without her mother in Canada I will manage it.

Only requesting on what ground I can bring my unmarried sister in Canada.

My Sick mother several time come IN/OUT I Canada and always leave Canada since 2014 onward, so there is no Issues with my mom to stay here, only this time due to reason of COVID she is not traveling and intention when Covid restriction wills easy she will go back Pakistan and inshahallh will come back to Canada, our plan mother will also left for Pakistan when my wife will leave for UK, if all scenario take place as per plan.

So again bottom line how I can bring my sister in Canada or you can recommend me experience and economical Consultant Please.
Your sister has been rejected numerous times because she has very weak ties to Pakistan. What is the reason for your sister’s travel and why is it essential at the moment. What has changed in her profile since that last refusal. The fact that your mother has a supervisa and is in Canada creates stronger ties to Canada versus Pakistan. Have you ordered the GCS notes from her last refusal? No consultant can magically get over her weak profile. Does she have a travel history to countries like US, UK, Australia in the last 5-10 Years.

drsumkam

Sep 27, 2019
Your sister has been rejected numerous times because she has very weak ties to Pakistan. What is the reason for your sister’s travel and why is it essential at the moment. What has changed in her profile since that last refusal. The fact that your mother has a supervisa and is in Canada creates stronger ties to Canada versus Pakistan. Have you ordered the GCS notes from her last refusal? No consultant can magically get over her weak profile. Does she have a travel history to countries like US, UK, Australia in the last 5-10 Years.
Hi canuck78 thank again and I really appreciate it.

Yes I failed to satisfied explanation for ties to Pakistan in front visa officer argument for sister visa.

Actually she applied 2 times and last time I ordered GCS notes for her last refusal, mention reason for refusal is ties to Pakistan.

Unfortunately there is no travel history to countries like US, UK, Australia in the last 10 Years.

Due to My sister weakness in Visitor visa case I am seeking advice is there any option or documentation can make her case strong.

Thanks all of you for contributing your precious input and discuss case and advice.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi canuck78 thank again and I really appreciate it.

Yes I failed to satisfied explanation for ties to Pakistan in front visa officer argument for sister visa.

Actually she applied 2 times and last time I ordered GCS notes for her last refusal, mention reason for refusal is ties to Pakistan.

Unfortunately there is no travel history to countries like US, UK, Australia in the last 10 Years.

Due to My sister weakness in Visitor visa case I am seeking advice is there any option or documentation can make her case strong.

Thanks all of you for contributing your precious input and discuss case and advice.
It may not be possible for your sister to get an approved TRV. It's possible you may have to be satisfied with visiting her.

You may need to wait until something significant changes in her profile before it will make sense to reapply. Significant changes could include:

- If your mother returns to her home country and remains there for 8-12 months, then your sister applies for a TRV again, that might help her profile.
- If your sister happens to get married, lives with her spouse for a while, and then applies for a TRV on her own, that will strengthen her profile.

For the applications you submitted in the past:

- How long a visit did she request?
- What did your invitation letter say?
- What did she state as the purpose of her trip?
- How much did she show in personal funds to support the trip?
- What evidence did she provide to show full time employment? Is this a large employer and is she working full time. Did she obtain a leave letter from her employer?

drsumkam

Sep 27, 2019
It may not be possible for your sister to get an approved TRV. It's possible you may have to be satisfied with visiting her.

You may need to wait until something significant changes in her profile before it will make sense to reapply. Significant changes could include:

- If your mother returns to her home country and remains there for 8-12 months, then your sister applies for a TRV again, that might help her profile.
- If your sister happens to get married, lives with her spouse for a while, and then applies for a TRV on her own, that will strengthen her profile.

For the applications you submitted in the past:

- What did she state as the purpose of her trip?
- How much did she show in personal funds to support the trip?
- What evidence did she provide to show full time employment? Is this a large employer and is she working full time. Did she obtain a leave letter from her employer?
Hi @scylla thanks for your reply!

If your sister happens to get married, lives with her spouse for a while, and then applies for a TRV on her own, that will strengthen her profile.

Yes marriage is best solution if sister get marry all things will be settle down, but time being nothing look like in near future, but hopeful God will create ways in future Insha'Allah.

we requested for 3-4 weeks stay in Canada.

Just mention Detail of Inviting Person:

Just mention Details of sister information including job letter

Just mention Purpose of Trip- to visit me in Canada and spend time with my family and kids

How much did she show in personal funds to support the trip?

More than PKR 15,00,000(Approx. CAD$11,000)

Yes we provided all required documents including Job Letter, Leave application approval, and mention she is working in clinic full time.

Thanks again for your time!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi @scylla thanks for your reply!

If your sister happens to get married, lives with her spouse for a while, and then applies for a TRV on her own, that will strengthen her profile.

Yes marriage is best solution if sister get marry all things will be settle down, but time being nothing look like in near future, but hopeful God will create ways in future Insha'Allah.

we requested for 3-4 weeks stay in Canada.

Just mention Detail of Inviting Person:

Just mention Details of sister information including job letter

Just mention Purpose of Trip- to visit me in Canada and spend time with my family and kids

How much did she show in personal funds to support the trip?

More than PKR 15,00,000(Approx. CAD$11,000)

Yes we provided all required documents including Job Letter, Leave application approval, and mention she is working in clinic full time.

Thanks again for your time!
Unfortunately I think you need to make peace with the fact that your sister is not going to get approved.