+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

looking a job

mandi1

May 15, 2020
Hi, looking for job in Canada ,security job,how i can get this job?
can semone direct me for this?

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
In this time of a global pandemic many companies are not hiring. You would need to find a company that is willing to go through the LMIA process which costs them money and takes 4-6 months. Look on websites like indeed.ca.

However, getting employment in the field you are looking for will be near enough impossible, as it is not a skilled job, or an essential worker.

Reactions: mandi1

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, looking for job in Canada ,security job,how i can get this job?
can semone direct me for this?
Realistically, no chance of getting a job.

Reactions: mandi1

mandi1

May 15, 2020
In this time of a global pandemic many companies are not hiring. You would need to find a company that is willing to go through the LMIA process which costs them money and takes 4-6 months. Look on websites like indeed.ca.

However, getting employment in the field you are looking for will be near enough impossible, as it is not a skilled job, or an essential worker.
Realistically, no chance of getting a job.
Thank you for information

mandi1

May 15, 2020

thank you for information

Cobainik

Jan 26, 2022
Did you manage to find a job? I think there should be dedicated websites in Canada for job searches. Try to search on such sites, maybe there is a vacancy you want.
When I searched for part-time jobs, I couldn't find anything. To be honest, I thought it would be much easier. There was nothing on any job site. In the end, thanks to just one review of part-time jobs, I was able to find a job for myself. I hope everything works out for you.

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Did you manage to find a job? I think there should be dedicated websites in Canada for job searches. Try to search on such sites, maybe there is a vacancy you want.
When I searched for part-time jobs, I couldn't find anything. To be honest, I thought it would be much easier. There was nothing on any job site. In the end, thanks to just one review of part-time jobs, I was able to find a job for myself. I hope everything works out for you.
They aren’t currently able to work legally in Canada so finding a job and an employer who is willing to go through with applying for an LMIA is very difficult. If you are looking a high skilled jobs and the skills you have are in need in Canada it will be easier but many companies don’t want to go through the time and 3xpense of LMIA process.