+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Look at that guy on trackitt !!!!!

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually i do not know what to say about him, 2 months ago he claimed that Buffalo sent him a letter after 14 months of medicals stating that they think his employment letters were fake, and gave him a chance to provide any documents to remove their doubts otherwise, he will be refused under misrepresentation and will be band from applying to canada for 2 years.

After a while he could not send any more proof and got a refusal letter from Buffalo and today he posted a new topic saying that he finally got his passport request......bla bla bla....

I really do not know what to say about such a situation ! which kind of lieing is that and why ? what is the advantage of doing so !

The links:

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/469585291/a-letter-14-months-after-the-medicals

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/487076699/application-denied-please-help

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/518585431/just-got-the-passport-request

trackitt.com/member/Zelgre/1#fp

CanadaVisa4me

Star Member
Aug 5, 2009
I dont quite understand.

He applied and then 14months after medicals, he got a request for proof of jobs.
Then he was denied.
Then he got a passport request.

It seems fishy that he was denied and then got passport request lol.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I really do not understand him as well ! he is just lieing for no reason just misleading other people with false information !

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pro 1

There are people who loves to live under the World of Lies... What´s for? I do not understand... I am refering to that person in specific since I do not know hiw/her.

Let ´s be honest in this Forum...

The great thing about this FORUM is HELP.... NOT MISLEAD...

SFD

googleman

Star Member
Mar 24, 2010
trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/518637283/pr-rejected-fsw

There's another guy who's just been rejected in the final stage because of the source of funds. I don't get it.

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Googleman and Pro1

When it comes to funds, it is an uncomfortable issue due to the fact that $ is a very relevant component when applying for FSW-PRV.

We all have a certain type of expectation and we go by that. What we need is to be very precisefull when applying. Do we have the funds?
Can we get the $ one way or the other?

There is no need to waste the Forum´s time bragging for NOTHING... AT THE END, THE TRUTH WILL EMERGE FROM THE BOTTOW OF THE SEA LIKE THE OIL FROM WATER...

I AM NOT TALKING FOR NOBODY...... PLEASE DO NOT GET ME WRONG..

SFD

setcanada

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/12/2009
Doc's Request.
12/02/10
AOR Received.
12/02/10
IELTS Request
12/02/10
File Transfer...
17/02/10
Med's Request
18 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
28 dec 2010
Passport Req..
18 Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2nd March 2011
LANDED..........
Landing on 8th April 2011 at Toronto
100% he is misleading others... guyz dont bother about his comments..

cherrie

Mar 3, 2010
To be honest guys, I dont see why we should be sooo bothered with someone elses timeline, for wat it is worth it might be true or false, I personally do not care, if it works out for him then gud for him. it is not our cup of tea so why get so worked up for nothing. My opinion though...

Cherrie

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
100% agreed.

cherrie said:
To be honest guys, I dont see why we should be sooo bothered with someone elses timeline, for wat it is worth it might be true or false, I personally do not care, if it works out for him then gud for him. it is not our cup of tea so why get so worked up for nothing. My opinion though...

Cherrie