+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Longer processing time for study permit

Yueningwang

May 28, 2019
Hello all:

I applied for study permit. The application was submitted on April 25th. Then biometric collected on May 6th. On May 29th I got correspondence letter for validity of biometric. Then no updates since then.Very anxious now. What could I do now? Anybody has been in same situations. Thank you for help!
P.s. I applied via USA Los Angeles office.

Master_petrel

Jun 14, 2019
Same, I applied on 17th April from Tanzania (offline), still no word, medical passed 26th May...
Give it till end of June, then you can see what to do from there.

Olumide1

Jul 9, 2019
If you've received the biometric validity mail, know that your application is still under review and like in my case, I got the final decision letter exactly a week after.
So give it a minimum of a week but still I don't think there's any thing you could do other than wait, or if you have your tracking id, you check your application status.
Hope this was of help

shwetamenon

Apr 18, 2019
If you've received the biometric validity mail, know that your application is still under review and like in my case, I got the final decision letter exactly a week after.
So give it a minimum of a week but still I don't think there's any thing you could do other than wait, or if you have your tracking id, you check your application status.
Hope this was of help
I recieved biometric collection letter last which told me that biometric has to submitted within a month and thats all i recieved on the file. But under applicant details it shows biometric enrollemnt date as 1st june .

Olumide1

Jul 9, 2019
If I understand you correctly, it seems you've not given your biometric.
What I'm saying is that, if you've given your biometric and received the mail confirming its validity, then wait for the final decision letter.
All the best

Olumide1

Jul 9, 2019
If I understand you correctly, it seems you've not given your biometric.
What I'm saying is that, if you've given your biometric and received the mail confirming its validity, then wait for the final decision letter.
All the best

shwetamenon

Apr 18, 2019
Yes i m waiting for that only but it gets scary as to how long will it and hope it isnt a rejection after waiting for soo long .. almost 40 days have passed