Long Waiting time period after medical call - CHC- ISB, Pakistan

Memoona

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I have seen some candidates on this forum who are for so long waiting after their medical call, and CHC reply them, that they have not received medical results yet. The students deferred their admission to later semesters, because of this delay.

Please tell, if there is some problem in medical results, only then a visa applicant would suffer from such delay? Or what could be other issue??

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As far as I know there are very few students like me, who are suffering from this.
majority of my friends who had applied with me, got their Visa's in the end of August for September Intake.
Few of us are still waiting. And we had received the email from CHC-ISL that they are waiting for our medical results.
We don't know whats happening.
All medical result goes to INDIA, NEW DELHI Regional Medical Office.
And there is no such Contact no, Email Address for that NEW DELHI, INDIA Regional Medical Office.
Only FAX NUMBER.
Hope for the best.
Don't worry your Case is simple, Just wait for December you'll get it. Aameen :)

Memoona

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Azy said:
As far as I know there are very few students like me, who are suffering from this.
majority of my friends who had applied with me, got their Visa's in the end of August for September Intake.
Few of us are still waiting. And we had received the email from CHC-ISL that they are waiting for our medical results.
We don't know whats happening.
All medical result goes to INDIA, NEW DELHI Regional Medical Office.
And there is no such Contact no, Email Address for that NEW DELHI, INDIA Regional Medical Office.
Only FAX NUMBER.
Hope for the best.
Don't worry your Case is simple, Just wait for December you'll get it. Aameen :)
Insha Allah. I hope you will get positive response soon. Ameen :)

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Memoona said:
Insha Allah. I hope you will get positive response soon. Ameen :)
Thank You :)

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
Memoona said:
Hello,

I have seen some candidates on this forum who are for so long waiting after their medical call, and CHC reply them, that they have not received medical results yet. The students deferred their admission to later semesters, because of this delay.

Please tell, if there is some problem in medical results, only then a visa applicant would suffer from such delay? Or what could be other issue??
After medical if every thing ok then visa will be issued in a month but some times if u applied a lot earlier visa is issued two to three weeks before the classes...

can13

Jan 10, 2013
Salam to all. I sent my passport and completed medical from IOM Islambad on 6 November,2012.after interview where my case was approved alhamdolillah. But i have not received my passport back untill now, and after three months i got a call from CHC Islamabad,and they asked about medical.I told them than i Have Completed my medicals on the same day,then he said that they have not received my medical results from new delhi and that is the reason of delay,he said i am going to ask new delhi ritenow about your medical results.lets see how muh time it takes now :( plz pray.

Is there anyone who went from the same situation? Why New delhi office is delaying?

yasirnawaz

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-JAN-13........
File Transfer...
16-JAN-13..........
Med's Request
24-JAN-13 (EMAIL)..........
Med's Done....
30-JAN-13..........
Interview........
WAIVED,,,,,,,,,,
Passport Req..
waieved.........
VISA ISSUED...
21-feb-13
LANDED..........
17-4-2013
can13 said:
Salam to all. I sent my passport and completed medical from IOM Islambad on 6 November,2012.after interview where my case was approved alhamdolillah. But i have not received my passport back untill now, and after three months i got a call from CHC Islamabad,and they asked about medical.I told them than i Have Completed my medicals on the same day,then he said that they have not received my medical results from new delhi and that is the reason of delay,he said i am going to ask new delhi ritenow about your medical results.lets see how muh time it takes now :( plz pray.

Is there anyone who went from the same situation? Why New delhi office is delaying?

please confirm.........interview???? chc isl takes any interview........????....i did medical 30 jan ....is there will be any interview...................................???

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
can13 said:

really u got an interview at islamabad???? plz tell us what did they ask u? and when did u mae ur application and when they called u for an interview?

can13

Jan 10, 2013
I am sorry actually my case is not study permit or skilled worker,my case is spousal. I had an interview after a lonngggg wait of almost 30 months.

sandhubajwa

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 2008
Med's Request
26/10/2013
Med's Done....
29/10/2013
Interview........
28-03-2012
Passport Req..
18-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
help some one............
i am qubec selected applicant.medical was done on 20th june but still i have not recieved any response from chc new delhi..........................