+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Loneliness

kereemn

Aug 13, 2019
I became a permanent resident of Canada in 2017. I had my two children on my application. However, they took them off because apparently they were over age. It has come to knowledge that if you are here alone you can file for one person to come and stay with you. Is this true?. I only need my son. Please how can i apply for my son to come and live with me here in Canada. I am too lonely here. Please help..

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
I became a permanent resident of Canada in 2017. I had my two children on my application. However, they took them off because apparently they were over age. It has come to knowledge that if you are here alone you can file for one person to come and stay with you. Is this true?. I only need my son. Please how can i apply for my son to come and live with me here in Canada. I am too lonely here. Please help..
The Lonely Canadian rule.

Are your parents and grandparents deceased?

Do you have any family at all in Canada or who are PR or citizen?

kereemn

Aug 13, 2019
Father pass away. I have a brother here who throw me out of his house within the first two weeks of me arriving here in Canada. I have no clue where he is.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Father pass away. I have a brother here who throw me out of his house within the first two weeks of me arriving here in Canada. I have no clue where he is.
If you have a brother in Canada and your mother is still alive, unfortunately this means you cannot sponsor your adult children. They will have to qualify to immigrate independently through an economic immigration program like Express Entry.

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Unfortunately, having a brother in Canada means you do not qualify to use the lonely Canadian rule. Doesn’t matter that you do not speak to each other.