+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London VO: for PRE-2008 (2007 applicants) waiting Re-Medical, connect here

amkalisa

Mar 26, 2011
Hi All,

Would like to know who is with me in the same boat, or I am alone ::)

Please share your timeline: I will start with mine

Application Sent: July 2007
Start Processing: Auagust 2007
Documents Update Request: August 2009
Documents Sent: November 2009
Medical Request + PCC + RLF : April 2011 ( already expired ) :(
Re-Medical: waiting

and any idea when it should move forward.

Sent the two emails, before and after medical expiration, and got the same reply, undergoing Background check, hope will finish soon, please pray for us.

Regards,

mqirnawi

Apr 16, 2012
you are not alone but poeple are forstorated from beiong neglcted.

i have applied in oct 2007 got the file number within a month time but so far no news . i have sent many inquries but no use.

I do know that more than 280000 file are with same problem no voice for them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mississaugans

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Hello amkalisa : You are not alone... I am a 2007 applicant and my medicals expired last June... The only diference coud be that Iam waiting for an ARC (AUTHORIZATION TO RETURN), and if I don´t get this first I can not re-do medicals... I am waiting since May 2012 when I submitted my Police Certificates from Canada . I hope to hear from them before this year ends since I am from Venezuela and I don´t want to stay here if this demon (CHAVEZ) still as president. We have elections next month but many of us think that he is going to cheat and he is never going to give up on his madness... That´s the main reason I want this cruel and desparating wait ends up soon...

God bless all my peers applicants...