Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-2017
LANDED..........
10-2017
Congrats, we have received our letter to send photos to London VO today, as it' e exempt did you only send photos and copy of letter to London? It' says if we have online account we have to upload passport copy on there? Thanks
I believe I sent photos by post only and the letter and copy of passport in the online account. Carefully follow your instructions and if in doubt, its better to send both by post and in your online account.

Reactions: Twinny

salima1993

Nov 25, 2017
For UK applicants, when you received COPR was it sent by recorded delivery? I need to pick up a letter from post office tomorrow and am hoping it is COPR.

Hi there

Just wanted to follow up here.. When did you end up getting COPR? How long after submitting your photos /passport copy was it?
I submitted mine via recorded/signature delivery but royal mail only let me know that "this was delivered by Lonon Victoria DO" and showed it was signed however it does not acutally say that it got delivered to Canada House so a little worried..

Should I email LVO to ask if it has beem received? Also did you get copr online or via mail recorded delivery? Did you provide tjem with stamps? My instructions specicallu saod not to place stamps on tbe self addressed envelope so i did not include any.

Thanks in advance!

chukeedon1

Jun 26, 2019
Has your Mycic changed to "approved? I chased London twice via email. They responded to the second email yesterday and within 10 mins MyCIC changed to approved. Hopefully we will receive COPR in the next few days
I’m also London. What email did you reach them on?