+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

toxarika

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
vedette said:
How you know you have passed the Medical Test?

You perform medical test and the medical examiner will check it and put comments and send it to DMC [Regional Medical Centre] in Delhi. From there they see whether you passed or not. Once passed, they upload the result to CIC, Once received, they will update you or ECAS will the line - Medical has been received.
Thanks. I just did medical exam on 24 march and i am waiting for when they will upload on my ecase.. Does it take more than 1 month? My Regional medical center is London.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
toxarika said:
Thanks. I just did medical exam on 24 march and i am waiting for when they will upload on my ecase.. Does it take more than 1 month? My Regional medical center is London.
Should not be more than 60 days. By 5th May, raise a CSE to ask if they medicals has been received by them and they will let you know.

If it's Pakistan/Indian/Srilanka, the test results go to Delhi Medical Centre.

Ibaadat

Jan 28, 2013
Toronto
Dear members, kindly guide me.

I received following request for only one of my parent. We already provided schedule A at the time of medical, upon their request. This is another request and now this time, they are asking history from age 18. My parent is old and it will not be easy to gather from memory history from age 18, so i have a following question:
1) do we need to account for visits outside their country of citizenship which are less than 6 months? Is there any reference on CIC website. We have to very carefully fill this out so to avoid any misinformation.
2) Is there any other thing I need to consider in providing this information?
3) If you received similar request, can you kindly share your updated status and is security completed?

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background
Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature Please provide an updated
Schedule A which includes your personal history/employment and address details from
the age of 18 to the present

robints

Jan 12, 2017
hi ,
i got uci no 07-03-2017 ,still not get landing fee and medical now 51 days over , how i will inform london vo office ,please provide any email

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2017, Case file CIC
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
16-07-2013 submit with file online
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
Hi
Any applicant have idea, after medical to passport request how much time spent London visa office for pakistai applicant

Teebanks

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/12/2014
File Transfer...
03/03/2015
Med's Request
26/01/2017
Med's Done....
03/02/2017
Interview........
14/12/2016
Passport Req..
16/05/2017
VISA ISSUED...
30/05/2017
LANDED..........
22/06/2017
Seems CIC ain't really interested in processing pre EE applications. My GCMS notes generated 21st February 2017 shows Eligibility and medicals as passed and Criminal and Security as not started. I ordered another set of notes which I got today and no update whatsoever; nothing has changed. Still the same thing. I sent an email to the London Visa office in March about the status of my application and got a reply that it is with an officer for review. I sent an email also this month of May and got still the same reply that it is still with an officer for review. I wonder when the security and criminal checks will be started.

russellx

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
03-10-2016 (re-meds)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
11-09-2017
Teebanks said:
Seems CIC ain't really interested in processing pre EE applications. My GCMS notes generated 21st February 2017 shows Eligibility and medicals as passed and Criminal and Security as not started. I ordered another set of notes which I got today and no update whatsoever; nothing has changed. Still the same thing. I sent an email to the London Visa office in March about the status of my application and got a reply that it is with an officer for review. I sent an email also this month of May and got still the same reply that it is still with an officer for review. I wonder when the security and criminal checks will be started.
Don't worry.

It may have started a long time ago without an update in your GCMS notes.

I am sure you will hear from them soon.

I am saying this based on experience! :'(

Russ

Reactions: BAJIBS

Teebanks

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/12/2014
File Transfer...
03/03/2015
Med's Request
26/01/2017
Med's Done....
03/02/2017
Interview........
14/12/2016
Passport Req..
16/05/2017
VISA ISSUED...
30/05/2017
LANDED..........
22/06/2017
russellx said:
Don't worry.

It may have started a long time ago without an update in your GCMS notes.

I am sure you will hear from them soon.

I am saying this based on experience! :'(

Russ
Thanks Russ

Did you also order for GCMS notes before getting your PPR? If yes, did your GCMS notes show any section as 'not started'. To save time, I even sent an email to the visa office if I should send updated pof because I applied when I was single. I got a reply stating I should submit updated pof so I sent updated pof. I also included updated PCCs and also paid RPRF and sent the receipt to them. I just hope the reply 'with an officer for review' means the final review.

russellx

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
03-10-2016 (re-meds)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
11-09-2017
Teebanks said:
Thanks Russ

Did you also order for GCMS notes before getting your PPR? If yes, did your GCMS notes show any section as 'not started'. To save time, I even sent an email to the visa office if I should send updated pof because I applied when I was single. I got a reply stating I should submit updated pof so I sent updated pof. I also included updated PCCs and also paid RPRF and sent the receipt to them. I just hope the reply 'with an officer for review' means the final review.
Yes, it means the final review before PPR.

PPR email is on its way.

Chill.

Russ

SIMAL

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Teebanks said:
Same status here; GCMS of Feb shows Eligibility passed but Mediacal and Security not started yet. Moreover, London Visa office is not replying my mails for last 10 Months. I do not why?