22-12-2014
AOR Received.
14-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
File Transfer...
10-03-2015
Hello seniors,

Can someone please explain to me what happens next in my situation. I applied in December 2014 and got a request for additional work documents in September 2015 which i sent. Since then, i have not heard anything from my visa officer, DRD (London visa office). We applied as a family of three initially in December 2014. Now, we have a baby, which makes us four.
My questions are;
1) How do we include the new baby/notify the visa office?
2) Do we Have to present a new proof of funds document and if yes, what is the amount?
3) How much longer ( in estimation) will it take before we get our MR?

Any additional information, advise will be appreciated please.

Thanks a lot.

srz2016

Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-May-2016
hHi,

One of my friend applied in FSW IN December 2014. After PER the only communication was she updated them that she has left the job and sent them the experience letter as she moved out of the country. She didn't hear anything from LVO until now she has received the below email

Thank you for your email.
Please provide the following items within 30 days:
1. Up to date applications forms
2. Employer reference letters for self and spouse

She didn't send them any email. Can anyone help me with the following questions:

1. Which forms? all forms?
2. Which reference letters? the letters were provided at the time of application and after resignation from job but Spouse reference letters weren't required and not provided. Does spouse also has to provide all reference letters from all previous employers or the current one would suffice

zaynahdream

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2014
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
included in application
Med's Request
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
05-04-2016
Interview........
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2017
LANDED..........
InshAllah very soon
Diamond Special said:
Hello seniors,

Can someone please explain to me what happens next in my situation. I applied in December 2014 and got a request for additional work documents in September 2015 which i sent. Since then, i have not heard anything from my visa officer, DRD (London visa office). We applied as a family of three initially in December 2014. Now, we have a baby, which makes us four.
My questions are;
1) How do we include the new baby/notify the visa office?
2) Do we Have to present a new proof of funds document and if yes, what is the amount?
3) How much longer ( in estimation) will it take before we get our MR?

Any additional information, advise will be appreciated please.

Thanks a lot.

you have to inform you VO regarding your new baby born, thereafter they wil ask you to submit updated forms + proof of funds (if they require at that stage)

MR cannot be determined for how long it will be issued, just keep your faith and hopes high.. eventually it will come

Ryan Adam

Dec 20, 2015
shahr Yaar said:
If this is the case then why some people received recently PPR. For example one guy in the LVO Whatsapp group just got medical request 10-days ago, and completed medicals three days ago and just got yesterday the Passport Request and email that your visas are ready. So it is a clear indication that Visa quota is not over. Because if this was the case how this gentlemen got the PPR and RFV(Ready for Visa) email. Moreover he is not alone, there are few other cases who got PPR in past two to three weeks.

Why only our cases have been stuck somewhere in unknown stages.

Do both of you Ryan Adam, and Aace get any reply from LVO about status of your application and where it has been stuck. Moreover when both of you have submitted the Updated PCC, Schedule-A and RPRF and when it was requested from LVO.

Also in your GCMS notes read carefully in corner of the pages or somewhere in very small letters, whether these two clauses S15(1) and S16(1)C are mentioned.

Also what is mentioned under ASSESMENTS which is usally on first or second page as under:-

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: ?
Security: ?
HI RV:
Criminality: ?
Org Crime:
Medical: ?
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:
Hi Shahr Yaar,
I have never applied for GCMS notes before!

In fact, I have downloaded the forms, filled and signed them and I was about to pay but changed my mind, because it was written on the website that provides GCMS notes that applying for GCMS notes may delay processing of you application. They did not say why or state for how long this might delay the processing, but that is what they stated!!!

On the other hand, a friend of mine told me that although your medical is going to expire in January, I should not worry because the application is not in delay since I have received PER on 3 March 2015, and CIC now say that normal processing time is 18 months from receiving of a complete application by visa office. This means that I have to wait till 03 September (+/-) 1 month before worrying or disturbing LVO.

What do you guys think of this perspective?

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Ryan Adam said:
Hi Shahr Yaar,
I have never applied for GCMS notes before!

In fact, I have downloaded the forms, filled and signed them and I was about to pay but changed my mind, because it was written on the website that provides GCMS notes that applying for GCMS notes may delay processing of you application. They did not say why or state for how long this might delay the processing, but that is what they stated!!!

On the other hand, a friend of mine told me that although your medical is going to expire in January, I should not worry because the application is not in delay since I have received PER on 3 March 2015, and CIC now say that normal processing time is 18 months from receiving of a complete application by visa office. This means that I have to wait till 03 September (+/-) 1 month before worrying or disturbing LVO.

What do you guys think of this perspective?
Strange which website says like this that ordering GCMS notes may delay. I have only seen all the websites of GCMS notes ordering have said that ordering GCMS notes may expedite the process.

Can you please share the website that says that ordering GCMS notes may delay the process?

Ryan Adam

Dec 20, 2015
managersonline said:
Strange which website says like this that ordering GCMS notes may delay. I have only seen all the websites of GCMS notes ordering have said that ordering GCMS notes may expedite the process.

Can you please share the website that says that ordering GCMS notes may delay the process?
Hi managersonline,

The website is caips . ca (sorry, the forum did not allow my to post the link, you need to add www before caips . ca)

Please do the following to find the page where they stated that ordering GCMS may delay processing:

Open caips . ca

From the left side menu, click on ---> When Is My File Useful?

Go through the page down to ---> Checking Your Application Status

Read...

They state the following:

Sometimes delays are caused by heavy backlog at the visa office and, although frustrating, checking your CAIPS file at least provides reassurance that the application is on track, however slow the processing.

This means that ordering GCMS notes can be useful but it will slow down processing of your application.

I hope this helps.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Ryan Adam said:
Hi managersonline,
The website is caips . ca (sorry, the forum did not allow my to post the link, you need to add www before caips . ca)
Please do the following to find the page where they stated that ordering GCMS may delay processing:
Open caips . ca
From the left side menu, click on ---> When Is My File Useful?
Go through the page down to ---> Checking Your Application Status
Read...
They state the following:
Sometimes delays are caused by heavy backlog at the visa office and, although frustrating, checking your CAIPS file at least provides reassurance that the application is on track, however slow the processing.
This means that ordering GCMS notes can be useful but it will slow down processing of your application.
I hope this helps.
You have wrongly interpreted the wordings. It simply means that when you read your GCMS notes and did not find anything abnormal then it assures you that your application is on track and you will not be worried much from slow processing. Means that you will be assured that it will be a matter of time to get visa. Otherwise all the website of GCMS notes simply mention that it may expedite the process because sometimes visa officers forget your file and request for GCMS notes forces them to look into your file to update it. That is why ordering GCMS notes may expedite the processing not the contrary as you mentioned.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Guys,
i received GCMS notes, in first page primary office LVO is mentioned
how i would know from notes the date of file transfter to LVO from ottawa?

Secondly, LVO i heard is very fast, but in my case its been 5 months to AOR.

Pls advise.

caseeker

Dec 29, 2015
In last few pages of your notes there is a section called transfer history. it will tell you when it moved at each step of movement.

Secondly, LVO is stuck on many applications not only you, especially starting from May. there are many guys have been waiting 7 months from LVO with no PPR yet!

LVO is not always fast on all applications.

abdulqayyum said:
Guys,
i received GCMS notes, in first page primary office LVO is mentioned
how i would know from notes the date of file transfter to LVO from ottawa?

Secondly, LVO i heard is very fast, but in my case its been 5 months to AOR.

Pls advise.

Ryan Adam

Dec 20, 2015
managersonline said:
You have wrongly interpreted the wordings. It simply means that when you read your GCMS notes and did not find anything abnormal then it assures you that your application is on track and you will not be worried much from slow processing. Means that you will be assured that it will be a matter of time to get visa. Otherwise all the website of GCMS notes simply mention that it may expedite the process because sometimes visa officers forget your file and request for GCMS notes forces them to look into your file to update it. That is why ordering GCMS notes may expedite the processing not the contrary as you mentioned.
Hi managersonline,
I have read the statement again, and I think you are right. I might have misunderstood the message. Thanks a lot for the correction.

Can you please advise me what website/company you used to order your GCMS notes? I just want to go with a reliable company.

Thanks.

Yahia2014

Jan 14, 2016
Hi everybody
Please I need your advice regarding an email from LVO says the following:

provide the following items within 30 days:

1. KSA Police Certificates for self and spouse (A good colour copy of the attached letter should be shown to Saudi authorities in order to obtain a police certificate)
2. Home country Police Certificates for self and spouse
3. Copy of Military service booklet
4. Copy of KSA residence card
5. Copy of employment contract with X company
6. Up to date proof of funds
My question is can I provide LVO an old employement contract , or an employement letter instead ? because unfortunately my company gives the contract once for any employee and doesn't update it yearly and refused to give again . If a delay occurrs in submitting such documents beyond 30 days because of long Adha Eid vacation , do they refuse to receive ?

Thank you all , appreciate any shared experience

zaynahdream

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2014
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
included in application
Med's Request
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
05-04-2016
Interview........
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2017
LANDED..........
InshAllah very soon
Yahia2014 said:
Hi everybody

1. KSA Police Certificates for self and spouse (A good colour copy of the attached letter should be shown to Saudi authorities in order to obtain a police certificate)
My question is can I provide LVO an old employement contract , or an employement letter instead ? because unfortunately my company gives the contract once for any employee and doesn't update it yearly and refused to give again . If a delay occurrs in submitting such documents beyond 30 days because of long Adha Eid vacation , do they refuse to receive ?

you may give both employment contract and employment letter, and since your company refused to update to current then you may include promotion letters if any, to show how you've been progressed career wise since you joined the company.

nareshklohana

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Dec-14
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
PER 27-Mar-2015
Med's Request
7-July-16 RPRF on 13-July-16
Med's Done....
11-July-16
Passport Req..
19-Sep-2016
Yahia2014 said:
Hi everybody

Please share your time line.