+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

PR1

Feb 1, 2016
Hi

If this 'fellow' you speak of is your consultant and they saying this update you see on ecas is generic and suggest that it's alright if they haven't received any request despite that status update.....then I must say they sound very inexperienced. LVO surely sent some request, the request either ended up in their spam or it has not been delivered to them due to some problem...another possibility could be that your consultant has received the request but it has to go through certain administrative channels within the consultancy firm before the request could be communicated to the client, that is yourself. If your consultant receives the requests via mail only, then you have to account for the time it takes for mail delivery.

In any case, keep in touch with your consultant and ask them to write to LVO if they really have not received any request.

As for linking your application to MyCIC, you should not normally face any problems with that. If you let us know the specific error message you got when you previously failed to link your application to MyCIC, then maybe the forum members could give a better input.

All the best!

yameen said:
sshahid_k,

I tried to link up to the portal but it couldn't do so,spoke again to the fellow he is saying it is generic update and he has not received any request.

Cheers,
Yameen

MNAhmad

Dec 24, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Oct-14
Doc's Request.
03-May-16
Nomination.....
13-Feb-15
File Transfer...
13-Feb-15
Med's Request
04-Apr-16
Med's Done....
26-Apr-16
Passport Req..
15-Jul-16
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-16
LANDED..........
05-Oct-16
yameen said:
MNAhmad,

Hope your words will come true.

One query only individual candidate can link up to the portal or every applicant can connect to it.
I tried once then given up,as other forumites says if it is successful added then ur consultant will not get update.

Pass some inputs.

Cheers,
Yameen
Dear Yameen,

I 2nd 'PR1' comment. It's not possible that CIC adds a line on your ECAS about some correspondence without sending it. Keep in touch with your consultant as he might have missed something or else will receive something in the days to come.

I don't know much about MyCIC account as I never used it, but I guess once you linked your application you'll receive messages there instead of emails like before. But to be honest I'm not sure how it works.

Hope you have some positive news in next couple of days.

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yameen said:
Good Morning,

Today morning I have noticed 4th line added to my ecas status, stating we sent correspondence on July 14th. What does it mean?

Cheers,
Yameen
4th line added after medical looks like PPR.. wish u good luck bro... who is ur visa officer?

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
PR1 said:
Hi

If this 'fellow' you speak of is your consultant and they saying this update you see on ecas is generic and suggest that it's alright if they haven't received any request despite that status update.....then I must say they sound very inexperienced. LVO surely sent some request, the request either ended up in their spam or it has not been delivered to them due to some problem...another possibility could be that your consultant has received the request but it has to go through certain administrative channels within the consultancy firm before the request could be communicated to the client, that is yourself. If your consultant receives the requests via mail only, then you have to account for the time it takes for mail delivery.

In any case, keep in touch with your consultant and ask them to write to LVO if they really have not received any request.

As for linking your application to MyCIC, you should not normally face any problems with that. If you let us know the specific error message you got when you previously failed to link your application to MyCIC, then maybe the forum members could give a better input.

All the best!
or maybe somebody has mistakenly deleted the email.....so they should also check the trash

alxbux

Jan 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PR1 said:
Hi

All the best!
Hello PR1.
Most of us are using consultant's services. I have a question, if I link to my paper base application (PNP) with MYCIC account, I think all the correspondence that come from VO / CIO will come there. Will the consultant (non-paid) will also be receiving the same? Because in my case consultant uses his email address form any correspondence.

Thanks

cuteNaush

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
3216 Medical sonographer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 July 2014 (Mpnp online) Sponsor interview Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Additional doc req +RPRF 3 May 2016
Nomination.....
Dec 2015 app to cic 24 Jan 2016 received at cic 29 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
24 March 2016
IELTS Request
sent with app package
Med's Request
3 May 2016
Med's Done....
23 May 2016 Medical receive ecas 4 june 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30 June 2016 ...Passport submitted to Vfs VAC Karachi 11th July 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued 29th june 2016 ..Decision Made 30th july 2016..VOH 1st August 2016
LANDED..........
6th Dec 2016
saudkhan418 said:
4th line added after medical looks like PPR.. wish u good luck bro... who is ur visa officer?
But i dont think they add a line on ecas when PPR is sent
I got PPR but my last line is medical received .
Seniors pls comment on this

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
cuteNaush said:
But i dont think they add a line on ecas when PPR is sent
I got PPR but my last line is medical received .
Seniors pls comment on this
@cuteNaush, they do... Find below what I got on my ecas after ''Medical Received'' when my PPR was sent.

''We sent you correspondence on ..............., 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required''

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
alxbux said:
Hello PR1.
Most of us are using consultant's services. I have a question, if I link to my paper base application (PNP) with MYCIC account, I think all the correspondence that come from VO / CIO will come there. Will the consultant (non-paid) will also be receiving the same? Because in my case consultant uses his email address form any correspondence.

Thanks
Well that's a very wrong perception as 90% of people on this forum are those who applied themselves or are those who got motivation and guidance from this forum to apply by themselves. I will never recommend a consultant service if you are applying for Canada. It's just like you are wasting your money and paying them in thousands just to send your documents on your behalf!

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
alxbux said:
Hello PR1.

Thanks
To your question, You can link 1 or more accounts with MyCIC. Secondly LVO do correspondence through Email and if you have registered consultant then you are on his pity if he really cares about you. If you go through this thread from start you will see one consultant miss to communicate about PPR Email to the person and 1 day before expiry of 30 days he communicated and the candidate faced tough time. Anyways it depends on person to person. But as far as Canada Immigration is concerned its better to apply yourself and express entry made it more more easy

ruchika

Oct 30, 2014
Hi I am going for interview on Thursday in LVO please pray for me. Plz add me in LVO group as well +447440430444 thanks

shahr Yaar

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
2232-Mechanical Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-04-2015
Med's Request
18-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
PPR Calculator has gone live now on Google Sheets. No need to ask me your details. Simply enter your details yourself in the following Google Sheets and you will get range of your expected PPR date. Kindly request everyone whoever received PPR recently

(June-July 2016) please enter your details in the sheet. You can simply click on below link and sheet will open and you need to enter your name and PER date and MR date and in column "In reality got PPR on" and if there are additional remarks in the remarks

column. That's it. Your expected PPR date will display automatically. Link to the PPR Date Calculator Sheet is as under:-

Expected PPR Date Calculator

https://goo.gl/CLJsJZ

Teebanks

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/12/2014
File Transfer...
03/03/2015
Med's Request
26/01/2017
Med's Done....
03/02/2017
Interview........
14/12/2016
Passport Req..
16/05/2017
VISA ISSUED...
30/05/2017
LANDED..........
22/06/2017
Hi

Is there anyone with VCM as the case officer?

nareshklohana

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Dec-14
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
PER 27-Mar-2015
Med's Request
7-July-16 RPRF on 13-July-16
Med's Done....
11-July-16
Passport Req..
19-Sep-2016
I received latest documents correspondence from VCM.

Timeline is on left

shahr Yaar

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
2232-Mechanical Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-04-2015
Med's Request
18-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
nareshklohana said:
I received latest documents correspondence from VCM.

Timeline is on left
What do you mean by "latest documents" correspondence?
Do you mean the passport bio pages? or UPdated SChedule-A etc.?

alxbux

Jan 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vedette said:
To your question, You can link 1 or more accounts with MyCIC. Secondly LVO do correspondence through Email and if you have registered consultant then you are on his pity if he really cares about you. If you go through this thread from start you will see one consultant miss to communicate about PPR Email to the person and 1 day before expiry of 30 days he communicated and the candidate faced tough time. Anyways it depends on person to person. But as far as Canada Immigration is concerned its better to apply yourself and express entry made it more more easy
Dear vedette

Thank you for your reply, and I am completely agree with your opinion. However this question represents many who used consultant services and are getting hard time.

I am still waiting for my answer: "If I link my application through GCKEy / MYCIC, will I be able to get the same correspondence from VO which sent to the email address provided in Application".