+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
Asalam u alaikum forum members finally after waiting for almost 2 years .My application is finally refused.now this chapter is closed.May be thats right for me.Allah knows the best.so He decided better for me.Definately dukh tou hoa bohat lakin sabar kia shayed isi mein bhalaye ho.Let me brief a little bit i got misrepresentation letter on 24th feb 2016 i responded with supporting documents.On 20th may again i recieved an email from Vo requesting some more documents i also provided them.After 1 week of recieving documents at Lvo i recieved an email on 16th june by Visa officer that i am not satisfied with your work experience so i am refusing your application.In a nutshell they already made up thier mind they will refuse it so they did it.they go according to thier system n verification no matter how many relevant and supporting documents you provide.Any way Good luck to all who are still part of process and i wish and pray that they succeed quickly.Ameen.

yameen

Nov 9, 2014
Abu Dhabi-UAE
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-oct-2014
Nomination.....
29-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
slu-26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
20-April-2016
Med's Done....
1-May-2016
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
22-Sep-2016
immigrant2b,

Ohhh dear its really sad to know that you met these outcome after waiting so long. ??? ?? I saw your messages before also and I was expecting that you will get good news sooner or later.

Hats off to your patience and positive attitude shown after these debacle ,which only few people posses.

Good Luck,
Yameen

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
yameen said:
immigrant2b,

Ohhh dear its really sad to know that you met these outcome after waiting so long. ??? ?? I saw your messages before also and I was expecting that you will get good news sooner or later.

Hats off to your patience and positive attitude shown after these debacle ,which only few people posses.

Good Luck,
Yameen
Thanks yameen

sshahid_k

May 7, 2016
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO [RFI], now BWJ
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
Doc's Request.
14-02-2015 New Pics / 28-11-2015 work,bank,pay related docs / 30-06-2016 updated Schedule A, Your Travel, Immigrant summary from, PPT bio page & Local PCC repeat
Med's Request
08-01-2016 with PCC, RFPF, PPT BIO Page all together
Med's Done....
13-01-2016 - Reflected online 17-01-2016
Interview........
Waived InshaAllah
Passport Req..
Soon InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshaAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshaAllah
Salaam guys .. Just wanted to update that i am no more a RFI victim. Got a list of document request from LVO and this time its from BWJ

- Updated forms which are available on our website:

- New Schedule A/Background Declaration Form for you and your spouse since the age of 18. This form must be fully complete. Each month must be accounted for and listed.
- New Supplementary Information Your Travels IMM 5562E form for yourself and each family member over the age of 18

-Immigrant Summary Form (attached to this email)

-Updated Information Chart (attached to this email)

-Updated copies of the passport biopage for yourself and each family member

-Updated original police certificate(s) for you and your spouse from your current country of residence.

All to be sent within 30 days... As per my agent this is their normal trend for FSW before the issuing PPR (For Final Review). A final check to see if everything is up to date as the information they have on application is from on Oct 2014. So requested for most up to date information to finalise the case.

I don't know what it is all about but i would like to take it positively and be optimistic. InshaAllah things will settle soon.

Regards

sshahid_k

May 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO [RFI], now BWJ
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
Doc's Request.
14-02-2015 New Pics / 28-11-2015 work,bank,pay related docs / 30-06-2016 updated Schedule A, Your Travel, Immigrant summary from, PPT bio page & Local PCC repeat
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived InshaAllah
Passport Req..
Soon InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshaAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshaAllah
shahr Yaar said:
See my timeline and get relaxed.

But for me good point is that my application is under final review since past one month.

Can you ask your consultant that after start of final review how long does it take to get PPR? See what does he say?
My agent said that final review can take months as they go through everything once again and if in any doubt then they send the file with urgent feedback to the relevant department. If no issues then its very fast but if any doubts then it can take time. And they may ask for updated documents as they have asked from me .. I am hoping this is the case. InshaAllah you will hear something soon

sshahid_k

May 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO [RFI], now BWJ
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived InshaAllah
Passport Req..
Soon InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshaAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshaAllah
immigrant2b said:
Asalam u alaikum forum members finally after waiting for almost 2 years .My application is finally refused.now this chapter is closed.May be thats right for me.Allah knows the best.so He decided better for me.Definately dukh tou hoa bohat lakin sabar kia shayed isi mein bhalaye ho.Let me brief a little bit i got misrepresentation letter on 24th feb 2016 i responded with supporting documents.On 20th may again i recieved an email from Vo requesting some more documents i also provided them.After 1 week of recieving documents at Lvo i recieved an email on 16th june by Visa officer that i am not satisfied with your work experience so i am refusing your application.In a nutshell they already made up thier mind they will refuse it so they did it.they go according to thier system n verification no matter how many relevant and supporting documents you provide.Any way Good luck to all who are still part of process and i wish and pray that they succeed quickly.Ameen.
Very sorry to hear that friend .. I can imagine the pain .. I was sweating just reading your msg. But happy to see you are a strong person and taking it positively. InshaAllah, there is something better for you from Allah in it.

Guys .. Have heard that PPR issue and re-issue has been made more difficult and strict reviews are taking place on applications. Please remember each other in Prayers as we all are in the same boat.

Hammad123

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 oct 2014
Doc's Request.
24 nov 2015 pcc,updated forms,pay slips,bank statements etc
Nomination.....
17 jan 2015
Med's Request
29 april 2016 & RPRF
Med's Done....
10-05-2016(19-05-2016 MEDICAL LINE UPDATE
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
Dear All,

Can any body tell me o hey check proof of fund during at the port of entry and can the proof of fund be shown in the form of bank statement?

Prince5

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, did anyone receive an extension beyond the 30 days for submitting the passports to get the VISA? I received a request to submit my passport within 30 days but i will be abroad at this time?

SN611

Sep 21, 2015
Hi!

Can anyone tell me what is the expected time of PPR after submission of Medical? Please find below my time line.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 15, 2014.
2. We started processing your application on February 19, 2015.
3. Medical results have been received.

I submitted my medical on 18th January, 2016 but still waiting for PPR request after 6 months already passed. I also initiated a CSE to London Visa Office but the answer I got is, your process is still under process.

Issue is we are expecting a child in December (2016) and it would be very difficult for my wife to travel in those days if PPR request actually comes. Can anyone guide me what should I do with this application? Should I tell them that my wife is pregnant and you need to extend my landing time or actually wait for PPR and then let them know about it?

I shall be highly grateful if someone guides me about it.

Thanks in anticipation.

(I am from Pakistan and I applied through FSWP in December 2014. London Visa Office is handling my case currently)

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SN611 said:
Hi!

Can anyone tell me what is the expected time of PPR after submission of Medical? Please find below my time line.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 15, 2014.
2. We started processing your application on February 19, 2015.
3. Medical results have been received.

I submitted my medical on 18th January, 2016 but still waiting for PPR request after 6 months already passed. I also initiated a CSE to London Visa Office but the answer I got is, your process is still under process.

Issue is we are expecting a child in December (2016) and it would be very difficult for my wife to travel in those days if PPR request actually comes. Can anyone guide me what should I do with this application? Should I tell them that my wife is pregnant and you need to extend my landing time or actually wait for PPR and then let them know about it?

I shall be highly grateful if someone guides me about it.

Thanks in anticipation.

(I am from Pakistan and I applied through FSWP in December 2014. London Visa Office is handling my case currently)
yes send them email informing the situation and ask to issue ppr soon..

Qamar786

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
05 September 2014
Med's Request
In-Shah-Allah Very Soon
sshahid_k said:
Salaam guys .. Just wanted to update that i am no more a RFI victim. Got a list of document request from LVO and this time its from BWJ

- Updated forms which are available on our website:

- New Schedule A/Background Declaration Form for you and your spouse since the age of 18. This form must be fully complete. Each month must be accounted for and listed.
- New Supplementary Information Your Travels IMM 5562E form for yourself and each family member over the age of 18

-Immigrant Summary Form (attached to this email)

-Updated Information Chart (attached to this email)

-Updated copies of the passport biopage for yourself and each family member

-Updated original police certificate(s) for you and your spouse from your current country of residence.

All to be sent within 30 days... As per my agent this is their normal trend for FSW before the issuing PPR (For Final Review). A final check to see if everything is up to date as the information they have on application is from on Oct 2014. So requested for most up to date information to finalise the case.

I don't know what it is all about but i would like to take it positively and be optimistic. InshaAllah things will settle soon.

Regards
Congrats for VO change, at least now you can expect some movement in your case quickly.

Qamar786

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
05 September 2014
Med's Request
In-Shah-Allah Very Soon
Guys where are the seniors, like manageronline, inaam khan, MN Ahmed etc etc, this thread is getting slower and slower or i would like to call it getting dead.
did everyone on this thread get visa?