+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

Yahia2014

Jan 14, 2016
Hi all members,
Please I have some concerns regarding my GCME notes like to share with you
First I got my PER on March 19 , 2015 , and till now I have not received any UPDATE from the LVO , and every raised CSE they reply by the same recorded message "AWAITING REVIEW" . But my concerns regarding my two GCME notes I have raise are:
1- the 1st due date was on September 21,2015 , postponed to March, 21,2016,and still no news.
2- the AOR is cancelled, that is why I haven't received it at all.
3- Under the Eligibility section , there is something called Type which is subtitled by Eligibility in all cases I have seen, but it is subtitled as Selection in my case .
Do you see any abnormal thing on those notes ??
Thank you , and sorry for long speech . Smiley

Ali-N

Oct 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER: 28 Feb 2015, Charged: 04 Feb 2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 26 Aug 2015 (Processing Date: 17 Feb 2015)
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
07 Jan 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 Apr 2016
managersonline said:
Many many congratulations of the day brother Ali.

Hope that next turn will be mine. Because my time of medical and your time of medical are almost very near.

By the way did they request anything extra during all this waiting time.

Also, what is the status of your ECAS?
Thanks managersonline.

You will be next IA. No they did not request anything extra, just the usual stuff, PCC, updated info chart, forms, RPRF, Bio pages. My eCAS is showing decision made with 4th line updated.

Regards,
Ali

captain FK

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
All required docs submitted
Nomination.....
25-11-2014
AOR Received.
Prayers
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Prayers
Med's Request
Prayers
Med's Done....
Prayers
Interview........
Hope to be waived
Passport Req..
Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
Prayers
LANDED..........
Prayers
shahr Yaar said:
Really it has taken too long. Whether you have employed in any of armed forces ? Or whether you have any relation to security departments during your career? Because if this is the case then there is intensive investigation and intelligence gathering about your day to day activities because of the security concerns.

What is your case? Moreover other then this standard reply which is Background check is in process, whether there was any other reply?
I worked in a research and development govt organization when I applied but changed my job after applying for FSW2014 which I communicated when additional docs were requested . Still it's taking too long. Atleast there should be some timeline.

sarkes01

Apr 19, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Aug'14
AOR Received.
17 Dec'14
File Transfer...
26Jan'15
Med's Request
05 Jan'15
Med's Done....
06 Jan'15
Ali-N said:
By the grace of Almighty, I received PPR yesterday.

Regards,
Ali
Dear Ali
Congratulations.
My MR date line and your date almost same but I didn't get RPRF &PPR. I completed my Medical on 06 Jan and 9 Jan Update the Ecase after that have no news. I don't know how long take the time.

Ali-N

Oct 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
07 Jan 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 Apr 2016
sarkes01 said:
Dear Ali
Congratulations.
My MR date line and your date almost same but I didn't get RPRF &PPR. I completed my Medical on 06 Jan and 9 Jan Update the Ecase after that have no news. I don't know how long take the time.
Sarkes, did you try raising a CSE or sending them an email? This might help.

Regards,
Ali

sarkes01

Apr 19, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Aug'14
AOR Received.
17 Dec'14
File Transfer...
26Jan'15
Med's Request
05 Jan'15
Med's Done....
06 Jan'15
Ali-N said:
Sarkes, did you try raising a CSE or sending them an email? This might help.

Regards,
Ali
Dear Ali Bhi thanks for your respond.
I raised CSE on 5 April but they didn't answer me till now. I got the GCMS where Shown medical, Criminality passed. I don't know how long to be hanging.
Please suggest me

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
sarkes01 said:
Dear Ali Bhi thanks for your respond.
I raised CSE on 5 April but they didn't answer me till now. I got the GCMS where Shown medical, Criminality passed. I don't know how long to be hanging.
Please suggest me
Eligibility is showing passed or not?
Moreover what is written under "Security"? is it hidden or there is something written under "Security Section of GCMS notes"?

sarkes01

Apr 19, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Aug'14
AOR Received.
17 Dec'14
File Transfer...
26Jan'15
Med's Request
05 Jan'15
Med's Done....
06 Jan'15
managersonline said:
Eligibility is showing passed or not?
Moreover what is written under "Security"? is it hidden or there is something written under "Security Section of GCMS notes"?
Dear managersonline
Thanks for ur respond.
My medical request on 5 Jan 16 (I didn't get schedule A or RPRF)
MR completed on 6Jan 16
Ecas update " Medical received " on 9 Jan'16
After that I raised GCMS and gcms generated date is 18 Feb16 where is Shown
Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Hidden
Paper file location: Registry
After that I raised CSE on 5 April 16 till date have no answer. My question should I raise another GCMS or CSE.
I am totally frustrated. Would you please suggest.

adyk

Dec 13, 2015
HELLO ALL ,

I KNOW THIS MIGHT NOT BE THE RIGHT FORUM TO ASK THIS BUT I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE SUGGESTIONS FROM THE EXPERTS HERE.

I AM STAYING IN DUBAI ( INDIAN NATIONAL) AND HAVE GOT A PPR ON 21ST APRIL 2016 TO SUBMIT MY PASSPORT AT VFS IN INDIA. NOW AS I AM STAYING IN DUBAI ( THIS WAS MENTIONED ON MY APPLICATION AS WELL - NEVER CHANGED ANY ADDRESS) I PRACTICALLY NEED TO TRAVEL TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN. HOWEVER, AS OF NOW I HAVE REQUESTED ABU DHABI VISA OFFICE & NEW DELHI VISA OFFICE TO CHANGE MY VISA OFFICE TO ABU DHABI.

BUT AFTER 10 DAYS OR SO I HAVE NOT GOT ANY RESPONSE.

COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO. SOMEONE TOLD ME TO WRITE TO THE LONDON VISA OFFICE. IS THIS A GOOD IDEA ?

PLEASE ADVICE. I AM RUNNING OUT OF TIME.

THANKS.

ADI

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
adyk said:
HELLO ALL ,

I KNOW THIS MIGHT NOT BE THE RIGHT FORUM TO ASK THIS BUT I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE SUGGESTIONS FROM THE EXPERTS HERE.

I AM STAYING IN DUBAI ( INDIAN NATIONAL) AND HAVE GOT A PPR ON 21ST APRIL 2016 TO SUBMIT MY PASSPORT AT VFS IN INDIA. NOW AS I AM STAYING IN DUBAI ( THIS WAS MENTIONED ON MY APPLICATION AS WELL - NEVER CHANGED ANY ADDRESS) I PRACTICALLY NEED TO TRAVEL TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN. HOWEVER, AS OF NOW I HAVE REQUESTED ABU DHABI VISA OFFICE & NEW DELHI VISA OFFICE TO CHANGE MY VISA OFFICE TO ABU DHABI.

BUT AFTER 10 DAYS OR SO I HAVE NOT GOT ANY RESPONSE.

COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO. SOMEONE TOLD ME TO WRITE TO THE LONDON VISA OFFICE. IS THIS A GOOD IDEA ?

PLEASE ADVICE. I AM RUNNING OUT OF TIME.

THANKS.

ADI
ARE YOU REQUESTED TO BE PHYSICALLY PRESENT IN CANADA EMBASSY N NEW DELHI OR CAN YOU SEND YOUR PASSPORT BY POST?
WHY NOT TRAVEL TO INDIAN, VISIT THE CANADA EMBASSY AND EXPLAIN TO THEM....THEY WILL LISTEN AND MAYBE ISSUE YOUR VISA WITHIN TWO DAYS. GO WITH YOUR WORK ID CARD......

adyk

Dec 13, 2015
Thanks for the reply. Do you think it is a good idea to submit the passport to Abu Dhabi office with a request letter stating the case and why submission could not be done to new Delhi. If this is a logical reason ADVO might accept as well. Someone told me they did the same and it worked instead if travelling to India.

Another option I am considering is to send passport via my family members who can travel with the passport on my behalf and submit it in Delhi.

What sounds like a better plan ? Pls advice. ..

Ali-N

Oct 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
07 Jan 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 Apr 2016
sarkes01 said:
Dear managersonline
Thanks for ur respond.
My medical request on 5 Jan 16 (I didn't get schedule A or RPRF)
MR completed on 6Jan 16
Ecas update " Medical received " on 9 Jan'16
After that I raised GCMS and gcms generated date is 18 Feb16 where is Shown
Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Hidden
Paper file location: Registry
After that I raised CSE on 5 April 16 till date have no answer. My question should I raise another GCMS or CSE.
I am totally frustrated. Would you please suggest.
Seems your Security checks are still in progress. You need to wait with patience and no need to raise another CSE or email. PPR is bound to come - it is just the matter of time! Hang in.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Ali-N said:
Seems your Security checks are still in progress. You need to wait with patience and no need to raise another CSE or email. PPR is bound to come - it is just the matter of time! Hang in.
Dear Ali, Did you receive updated document request along with the PPR OR
Did you receive the routine documents (RPRF+PCC+Updated Schedule-A) with the MR? OR Separately?
If received separately when did you received the request for these documents from LVO?

Ali-N

Oct 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
07 Jan 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 Apr 2016
managersonline said:
Dear Ali, Did you receive updated document request along with the PPR OR
Did you receive the routine documents (RPRF+PCC+Updated Schedule-A) with the MR? OR Separately?
If received separately when did you received the request for these documents from LVO?
I received the routine documents request email separately from LVO five days after the MR.

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
adyk said:
Thanks for the reply. Do you think it is a good idea to submit the passport to Abu Dhabi office with a request letter stating the case and why submission could not be done to new Delhi. If this is a logical reason ADVO might accept as well. Someone told me they did the same and it worked instead if travelling to India.

Another option I am considering is to send passport via my family members who can travel with the passport on my behalf and submit it in Delhi.

What sounds like a better plan ? Pls advice. ..
like i said, if your physical presence isnt needed in new delhi, then its better..........send it by post or through someone.......

also....y not give abu dhabi a trial 1st then if it doesnt work, den go to new delhi.
Note: dont be afraid....just ask the security man in abu dhabi office u want to ask the officers a question....they will give u the intercom to speak.