Sep 23, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

Need help regarding Medical...
Is any one experience Medical exam in IOM Karachi..???
Please guide me.

Regards,

AD

shahr Yaar

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
2232-Mechanical Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-04-2015
Med's Request
18-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
adnan2014 said:
Guys,
Need help regarding Medical...
Is any one experience Medical exam in IOM Karachi..???
Please guide me.
Regards,
AD
Brother adnan it is quite simple. In fact you don't need any help for medical because medical is not very complicated. If you are only adults then there will be chest x-ray, some blood tests, urine test, physical examination of body, eye sight test, weight and height measurements. For children 3-5 years no x-rays and no eye sight test, and no urine test. Similarly children above 5-12 years no x-rays. Rest if you have any medical history share it with the person who will be conducting your medical exams.

By the way did you get RPRF request along with the MR request? For me still awaiting RPRF request which is extremely strange.

sarkes01

Apr 19, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Aug'14
AOR Received.
17 Dec'14
File Transfer...
26Jan'15
Med's Request
05 Jan'15
Med's Done....
06 Jan'15
shahr Yaar said:
Don't worry brother. See my timeline. I have also medical completed and medical results received line got already updated around 4-months ago. But no response to CSEs. And also there is no RPRF. And ordered GCMS notes and same story as yours Eligibility Passed, criminality passed, medical passed, but Security portion is completely hidden. May be they are conducting security check to know that we don't have any links to terrorist organizations.
Hi shahr Yaar
Thanks for your response. You & me also same boat. Why they take lingering the process.
Is it any possible to refused us.
Thanks

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
MFI_2014 said:
Hi,

I received my COPR and VISA last September and was planning to do a short landing in May, but only yesterday my wife had the positive pregnancy test and therefore i have to delay my landing till July as doctor is not allowing her to take a long flight. I need to know some question:

1) If we travel in July and came back to my country of residence(KSA) and get the PR, and later on birth of the baby take place here in KSA, can he/she get the my PR later. What is the procedure for that?

2) Do i need to inform about my wife pregnancy to the Visa office now or i can inform them once i land in July

3) My visa will expires in August, can i ask the visa officer to extend the visa till the birth of my baby, expected in December. Will the visa office extend it?

Please advice.

Thanks.

LAND WITH YOUR WIFE BEFORE THE CHILD IS BORN. LET HER GIVE BIRTH TO THE BABY IN CANADA , THE BABY AUTOMATICALLY BECOMES A CITIZEN. VISA CAN NOT BE EXTENDED. AFTER BIERTH OF THE CHILD OUTSIDE CANADA, YOU WILL HAVE TO SPONSOR BABY AND THE MOTHER.

Hammad123

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 oct 2014
Doc's Request.
24 nov 2015 pcc,updated forms,pay slips,bank statements etc
Nomination.....
17 jan 2015
Med's Request
29 april 2016 & RPRF
Med's Done....
10-05-2016(19-05-2016 MEDICAL LINE UPDATE
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
MFI_2014 said:
Hi,

I received my COPR and VISA last September and was planning to do a short landing in May, but only yesterday my wife had the positive pregnancy test and therefore i have to delay my landing till July as doctor is not allowing her to take a long flight. I need to know some question:

1) If we travel in July and came back to my country of residence(KSA) and get the PR, and later on birth of the baby take place here in KSA, can he/she get the my PR later. What is the procedure for that?

2) Do i need to inform about my wife pregnancy to the Visa office now or i can inform them once i land in July

Hi,

If the child is born in KSA then you have to again sponsor your child and wait for a long processing.Just have a short trip to canada and let have birth of the baby in canada.The baby will be a born Canadian Let it happen this way its more favourabe

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

has anyone obtained polio certificate for medical examination from Karachi airport?? what documents they asked... i heard that they ask for visa (which is surely i dont have at this time)

Thanks,

Saud

MNAhmad

Dec 24, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Oct-14
Doc's Request.
03-May-16
Nomination.....
13-Feb-15
File Transfer...
13-Feb-15
Med's Request
04-Apr-16
Med's Done....
26-Apr-16
Passport Req..
15-Jul-16
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-16
LANDED..........
05-Oct-16
saudkhan418 said:
Hi,

has anyone obtained polio certificate for medical examination from Karachi airport?? what documents they asked... i heard that they ask for visa (which is surely i dont have at this time)

Thanks,

Saud
Just take original and one photocopy of each passport. I'm not sure about the procedure at airport but hospital keeps the copy of passport, that's it.

adnan2014

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks bro... how to take appointment from IOM. Should i visit there or call them...
Yes i received RPRF request along with MR...

Thanks
Adnan

shahr Yaar said:
Brother adnan it is quite simple. In fact you don't need any help for medical because medical is not very complicated. If you are only adults then there will be chest x-ray, some blood tests, urine test, physical examination of body, eye sight test, weight and height measurements. For children 3-5 years no x-rays and no eye sight test, and no urine test. Similarly children above 5-12 years no x-rays. Rest if you have any medical history share it with the person who will be conducting your medical exams.

By the way did you get RPRF request along with the MR request? For me still awaiting RPRF request which is extremely strange.

adnan2014

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro just keep photocopies of passport and visa... if u dont have....no issue there is a shop at karachi airport..

Adnan
saudkhan418 said:
Hi,

Thanks,

Saud

chotu123

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Nomination.....
10-01-2015
IELTS Request
with app
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-09-2015
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Hi All

My COPR states Toronto as my destination but ive decided to move to vancouver instead. Can this cause any issues on entering canada?

Secondly, at this stage I can only do short landing(staying in vancouver for 2 weeks) Has anyone done short landing recently?

Thanks

yameen

Nov 9, 2014
Abu Dhabi-UAE
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-oct-2014
Nomination.....
29-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
slu-26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
20-April-2016
Med's Done....
1-May-2016
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
22-Sep-2016
Friends,

Need advise i have not received PCC nor RPRF mail wheres most of the applicant are getting combined mails. I got only Medical Form !!

I'm getting suspicious about my consultant now ,did they missed or what? Shall i go ahead pay the RPRF and submit pcc instead of waiting.

Your inputs will be appreciated.

Cheers,
Yameen

INAM khan

Feb 21, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO ( RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
SLU: 26/08/2015
File Transfer...
05/02/2015
Med's Request
Waiting. ........
As CIC website mentioned 14th months for complete process of application, but in our case it took almost 14th months after PER and 17th months since submission of application.

The visa officer changed from RFI to RIH and the reply of CSE also changed from "awaiting review" to "under review". Still don't know how much time further it will take?

No update from LVO since 29th January, 2015 till now.

zkr0911

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Photoresubmission request 9th feb 2015
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
INAM khan said:
As CIC website mentioned 14th months for complete process of application, but in our case it took almost 14th months after PER and 17th months since submission of application.

The visa officer changed from RFI to RIH and the reply of CSE also changed from "awaiting review" to "under review". Still don't know how much time further it will take?

No update from LVO since 29th January, 2015 till now.
Same is the case vth me PER 8 th Jan.
Ist VO WAS MXH then RIH then EXP n now raised CSE on 5 April n no reply.
I don't know what's happening

MRayan

Apr 26, 2016
adnan2014 said:
Thanks bro... how to take appointment from IOM. Should i visit there or call them...
Yes i received RPRF request along with MR...

Thanks
Adnan

Calling is the best option to take appointment from IOM.

shahr Yaar

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
2232-Mechanical Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-04-2015
Med's Request
18-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
yameen said:
Friends,
Need advise i have not received PCC nor RPRF mail wheres most of the applicant are getting combined mails. I got only Medical Form !!
I'm getting suspicious about my consultant now ,did they missed or what? Shall i go ahead pay the RPRF and submit pcc instead of waiting.
Your inputs will be appreciated.
Cheers,
Yameen
You got your MR just in April and you are worried about the RPRF and PCC emails.
See my timeline, I did medicals in December 2015 and till now there is no any sign of the RPRF.
Moreover there is no reply to CSEs.
So, be patient for more two to three months and don't worry you will get it soon, May be earlier.