29-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-04-2015
Med's Request
18-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
aag001 said:
I submitted my passport in Lahore Office on 19.02.16 and still waiting.
By the way did you get your RPRF+PCC Request+Schedule-A update request along with your MR? Or in a separate email?
Because in my case they did not send RPRF+PCC Request+Schedule-A update request up till now. Don't know that what they are doing with my application and even no reply to CSEs. Already applied for GCMS notes. Let us see what they are doing. May be Security Clearance is in process.

Rai Mazhar Farid Jami

Nov 18, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Pics req 10 Feb, submitted on 16 Feb 2015....Schedule A & PCC request on 29 July2015
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
2nd line updated on 29 July 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016 , RPRF and passport copies
Med's Done....
28 January 2016 and medical received line updated on 12 Feb 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10 February 2016 submitted on 16 Feb
VISA ISSUED...
11 March 2016
LANDED..........
30-01-2017
aag001 said:
I submitted my passport in Lahore Office on 19.02.16 and still waiting.
I also submitted through GERRYS Lahore office, hope we get visa stamped passports in coming week. Let's stay connected

stone hearted

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello Guys

Please guide me, iam going to submit my passport in karachi office and i have made the pics as required in the specification, but the photographer has stamped its stamp on the upper back side of pic not the lower back side of the pic as it is given in the photo specs, would it create a problem or not? further how many stamped pics are required and do i also need to write the applicants name and date of birth on the back of the photo?

i got different response from different people thatswhy asking this query. Thanks

shahr Yaar

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
2232-Mechanical Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-04-2015
Med's Request
18-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
stone hearted said:
hello Guys

Please guide me, iam going to submit my passport in karachi office and i have made the pics as required in the specification, but the photographer has stamped its stamp on the upper back side of pic not the lower back side of the pic as it is given in the photo specs, would it create a problem or not? further how many stamped pics are required and do i also need to write the applicants name and date of birth on the back of the photo?

i got different response from different people thatswhy asking this query. Thanks
Hi stone hearted, are you included in the whatsapp group of LVO?

I have noted that there was a delay between your medical request and the RPRF request?

Could you please share the reason? And whether you have sent any reminder during this period for RPRF to LVO? I am passing through this scenario that there is no RPRF after passing of two months or MR? Don't know the reason already applied for GCMS notes?

Regards,
Shahr Yar Dubai

aag001

May 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
July 16
shahr Yaar said:
By the way did you get your RPRF+PCC Request+Schedule-A update request along with your MR? Or in a separate email?
Because in my case they did not send RPRF+PCC Request+Schedule-A update request up till now. Don't know that what they are doing with my application and even no reply to CSEs. Already applied for GCMS notes. Let us see what they are doing. May be Security Clearance is in process.
Yes Shahr Yaar i got RPRF and Schedule A request with MR. Never got PCC request.

aag001

May 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
July 16
Rai Mazhar Farid Jami said:
I also submitted through GERRYS Lahore office, hope we get visa stamped passports in coming week. Let's stay connected
yep hopefully we will get good news in coming week. Please let me know once you get call for Passport collection.

stone hearted

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahr Yaar said:
Hi stone hearted, are you included in the whatsapp group of LVO?

I have noted that there was a delay between your medical request and the RPRF request?

Could you please share the reason? And whether you have sent any reminder during this period for RPRF to LVO? I am passing through this scenario that there is no RPRF after passing of two months or MR? Don't know the reason already applied for GCMS notes?

Regards,
Shahr Yar Dubai
hi shahryar,

In my case, i got medical request first and then rprf pcc request after around 15 days. What i did, i informed the visa officer vcm after my medical that i have did my medical etc and here are the payment slips attached. On the same day, i got rprf and pcc request. Have you informed the lvo about your medical done?

reachmujju

Mar 16, 2014
Assalamualaikum to all members.

With the grace of Almighty Allah yesterday I received 6th Line updated in my ECAS stating Medical result have been received Allhamduillah.

Can anyone please let me know how much time it will take to get PPR request and how many days we will get to send our passports for stamping.

SSSMM

Sep 24, 2014
All you people who submitted passport receive ciip email after passport submission and how many days after this email we receive our passport I also submit my passport 12 Feb but no reply.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
aiy kash abb to aiy khabar ppr ki
phir canada main fikr karain karobar ki

guzray hain shamo subh par jaga na LVO
kuchch ko to mil saki na khabar MR ki

----
OR kisi ne kia khoob kaha hai

Shahre Khamoshan se ati hai sada
Na karo shor ke yan LVO sota hai

zkr0911

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Photoresubmission request 9th feb 2015
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
managersonline said:
aiy kash abb to aiy khabar ppr ki
phir canada main fikr karain karobar ki

guzray hain shamo subh par jaga na LVO
kuchch ko to mil saki na khabar MR ki

----
OR kisi ne kia khoob kaha hai

Ha-ha very nice.
V hv wait so long so this the best way to hv some fun in this waiting instead of feeling angry n scary coz LVO ko koi farq ni parta.
They vl do thr work in the own way
Shahre Khamoshan se ati hai sada
Na karo shor ke yan LVO sota hai

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Why there is complete silence on LVO thread.

Whether all of you have received PPR and Visa stamped already and left me alone in the forum or what is the situation?

OR no one got any update?

OR LVO staff is in Abu Dhabi Visa office for conducting interviews of the applicants selected for interview?

Whats Up?

Anyone got any reply to their CSEs, any new updated GCMS notes?