VISA ISSUED...
09/05/2016
LANDED..........
02/09/2016
Very sad news bro. Sorry to hear this.

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
Rai Mazhar Farid Jami said:
Sad to hear this but I think you must push LVO as you are genuine applicant, write them back with all details and request them to visit or contact big boss of the organization by providing them with contact details of Managers....how come they refuse visa only on the basis of single person statement while knowing that any person can mislead deliberately as well so they must have counter checks....you must write back strongly with all evidence including getting new reference letter with all contact details of Managers.

Don't let it go so easily, you must fight when you are on right direction.
Yes bro i will definately defend this case lets see what happens how can they refuse just on the basis of confirmation from one of employe while office was in phase of shifting i also updated them the new address inspite of that they visited the old place

Hammad123

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 oct 2014
Doc's Request.
24 nov 2015 pcc,updated forms,pay slips,bank statements etc
Nomination.....
17 jan 2015
Med's Request
29 april 2016 & RPRF
Med's Done....
10-05-2016(19-05-2016 MEDICAL LINE UPDATE
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
immigrant2b said:
Yes bro i will definately defend this case lets see what happens how can they refuse just on the basis of confirmation from one of employe while office was in phase of shifting i also updated them the new address inspite of that they visited the old place

sorry to here this yes u should defend it and please tell us what wrong information provided by that employee.did he say that you didnot work in the company?

Monjay101

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
London
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/10/2014
Doc's Request.
03/11/2015
Nomination.....
11/02/2015
AOR Received.
11/02/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11/02/2015
Med's Request
14/04/2016
Med's Done....
21/04/2016
Interview........
12/04/2016-Passed
Passport Req..
27/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/05/2016
LANDED..........
02/09/2016
Hammad123 said:
sorry to here this yes u should defend it and please tell us what wrong information provided by that employee.did he say that you didnot work in the company?
Yes ImmigrantB will it be possible to let us know if this was the case?

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
Hammad123 said:
Bro he didnt provide the exact information he wasnt sure about that i think they didnt meet the concerned person like HR or higher official

Hammad123

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 oct 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
17 jan 2015
Med's Request
29 april 2016 & RPRF
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
immigrant2b said:
Bro he didnt provide the exact information he wasnt sure about that i think they didnt meet the concerned person like HR or higher official
if u know that person contact him request him to ask a letter of applogy that he gave the wrong information.ask your HR to send the fresh copies of proof of employment .it will help u to defend your case

Hammad123

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 oct 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
17 jan 2015
Med's Request
29 april 2016 & RPRF
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
What can you do if you are facing an allegation of Misrepresentation?

for immigrant 2b:
If you have made an application to enter Canada – before you would be found to have misrepresented yourself by CIC, you will be given an opportunity to respond and address CIC’s concerns. This process is known as “procedural fairness” and it is important to be aware of the timeline given for the response by CIC and whether the response will be made at an interview or on paper. Please contact us immediately for assistance, as time is of the essence in cases like these.

If you are in Canada as a temporary or permanent resident – before you would be found to have misrepresented yourself, the CBSA would provide an opportunity to address the allegations. If the CBSA believes that you have misrepresented yourself, they will refer the allegation to the Immigration Division for an Admissibility Hearing. For more information on Admissibility Hearings, click here.

Misrepresentation findings will have significant impact on all future interactions with CIC and the CBSA. It is important to carefully

zaynahdream

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2014
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
included in application
Med's Request
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
05-04-2016
Interview........
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2017
LANDED..........
InshAllah very soon
immigrant2b said:
Here comes the end of journey of immigration to canada.Today i recieved a email from LVO regarding misrepresntation..i thought that verification went well but actually facts written in letter were completely oppsite and information provided by one of the employee was totally wrong here it comes under fraud.

Sad news indeed, but don't lose hope. From which country you have applied from?

sashms

Jan 28, 2016
immigrant2b said:
Can some help me to sort this issue out..Do i need a lawyer for this case if yes from where can i hire?
First of all, do you have your job offer letter, or any document stating your roles and responsibilities by any authorized person from your company. And those are matching with your NOC. If these are matching then are you still on same position you can re-attest with employer on current date and can send a scan copy to Visa Officer as your NOC proof.

By the way I would like to know who is your Visa Officer from LVO and from which country you applied please.

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
sashms said:
First of all, do you have your job offer letter, or any document stating your roles and responsibilities by any authorized person from your company. And those are matching with your NOC. If these are matching then are you still on same position you can re-attest with employer on current date and can send a scan copy to Visa Officer as your NOC proof.

By the way I would like to know who is your Visa Officer from LVO and from which country you applied please.
Bwj is vo and applied from ksa after coming from pakistan.Bro i know where things went wrong actually employer was shifting the office and i updated the LVo i think they conducted verification at old place where office wasnt functional they might have met some care taker there and took info how can he provide such info ..Any person can misrepresent they must have counter check or talked to concerned person or higher official

yameen

Nov 9, 2014
Abu Dhabi-UAE
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-oct-2014
Nomination.....
29-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
slu-26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
20-April-2016
Med's Done....
1-May-2016
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
22-Sep-2016
immigrant2b,

Your place of work is shifted that's not a deal as verification can be done over phone or through mail/fax and this communication channels will be same wherever the company shifted or

moved so how come shifting have any impact on verification that to negative. What I feel your previous employer(Manager/HR/Supervisor) might have given incorrect information.

Don't know what to suggest or how to fight back.

Seniors,

please guide him in this dark hours, your inputs are highly appreciated.

Good Luck,
Yameen

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
yameen said:
immigrant2b,

Your place of work is shifted that's not a deal as verification can be done over phone or through mail/fax and this communication channels will be same wherever the company shifted or

moved so how come shifting have any impact on verification that to negative. What I feel your previous employer(Manager/HR/Supervisor) might have given incorrect information.

Seniors,

Good Luck,
Yameen
Thats why i am saying bro all mode of communications were closed lines etc this is for sure they didnt meet any higher official they might have met some guys there who were involved in shifting the junior staff ..any body can misrepresent of you dont meet the right person ..how a watchman can tell that man was working from this time to this time and how many hours and what job responsibilties..i have confirmed that they didnt meet top managment.

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
yameen said:
immigrant2b,

Seniors,

Good Luck,
Yameen
They did verfication when office wasnt functional so they didnt meet the right person ..its not fair though you are not cross checking again from top managment

tahirmrao

Star Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London - DRD
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
23-01-2015 PER
Med's Request
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
07-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2017
immigrant2b said:
Can some help me to sort this issue out..Do i need a lawyer for this case if yes from where can i hire?
Immigrant2b

Very sad to hear that. This thing can happen with any one. Since you have not done any wrong, you should fight back. Could you please share some extracts of the letter (if possible)? Further, have they banned for immigration for some years which normally happens in cases of misrepresentation?

Ideally, you consult a good lawyer.

Good luck to you.