Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
still waters said:
Hi!
December 2014 applicant here.
PER march 2015.
GMCS says due date is March 2016.
I am currently in Qatar.
My question is since I sent my Qatar PCC (Issued August 2014) with my application, will they ask for a new one?
Thanks!
Welcome to QWC (Qatar Waiting Club).
Yes for sure they will ask for updated PCC. For them before decision is made they must have clear PCC for all the countries where you have resided after the age of 18.
By the way this DUE DATE March 2016 is mentioned in which section of your GCMS notes.
Moreover what about eligibility, criminality, security etc sections in GCMS notes. Whether all these are mentioned as PASSED or what?
did you receive your MR, and RPRF etc?
Could you please share more information about these details and your NOC and nationality etc.

still waters

Nov 22, 2014
managersonline said:
Welcome to QWC (Qatar Waiting Club).
Yes for sure they will ask for updated PCC. For them before decision is made they must have clear PCC for all the countries where you have resided after the age of 18.
By the way this DUE DATE March 2016 is mentioned in which section of your GCMS notes.
Moreover what about eligibility, criminality, security etc sections in GCMS notes. Whether all these are mentioned as PASSED or what?
did you receive your MR, and RPRF etc?
Could you please share more information about these details and your NOC and nationality etc.
Nothing has been started yet according to my GCMS.

The March 2016 due date is under the Eligibility section.

Im a Filipino. Here are my app details:

NOC: 3323
Recieved: Dec 29, 2014
PER: Mar 29, 2015
VO: KKB

Should I get a PCC now since I am on leave from work or should I wait for the request?

Thanks!

mraly

Jan 18, 2015
Dear friends
The visa post requested to send police certificates for my self and my wife for the period we stayed in kuwait in 2005.
The problem that my wife was staying there under visit visa and she did not get residency so no records for in the kuwaiti system .
I do not know if i send this explaination to the visa post , would be sufficent ? Or it shows non compliance to their requests .
My medicals already received in london on 16/12 and RPRF already paid and i am just waiting to sort out this issue about police certificate .
Actually i mistakenly put my wife address in schedule A as it was in kuwait for the full period , thats why they requested for her police certificate . And now i corrected in the latest updates for the schedule A , but still thinking how i will respond to them about not issuing the police certificate of my wife .
I may be rejected for that ?please advise

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
mraly said:
Dear friends
The visa post requested to send police certificates for my self and my wife for the period we stayed in kuwait in 2005.
The problem that my wife was staying there under visit visa and she did not get residency so no records for in the kuwaiti system .
I do not know if i send this explaination to the visa post , would be sufficent ? Or it shows non compliance to their requests .
My medicals already received in london on 16/12 and RPRF already paid and i am just waiting to sort out this issue about police certificate .
Actually i mistakenly put my wife address in schedule A as it was in kuwait for the full period , thats why they requested for her police certificate . And now i corrected in the latest updates for the schedule A , but still thinking how i will respond to them about not issuing the police certificate of my wife .
But what's wrong in getting PCC from Kuwait. You can get it through anyone residing there in Kuwait, whom you know.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
still waters said:
Nothing has been started yet according to my GCMS.
The March 2016 due date is under the Eligibility section.
Im a Filipino. Here are my app details:
NOC: 3323
Recieved: Dec 29, 2014
PER: Mar 29, 2015
VO: KKB
Should I get a PCC now since I am on leave from work or should I wait for the request?
Thanks!
This is an unfortunate fact, that they will not touch your file till March 2016 when they will start reviewing your file for Eligibility, and Eligibility Review is the first step after opening of file by an Office in Visa Office. If it is passed then only they proceed to next stages otherwise they simply send PF letter or refusal letter at this stage prior to moving to next stages.

It is better to make PCC in beginning of April 2016. Because before that you are not going to receive request for PCC. Only possibility will be, it your visa officer has made decision on all of the files at his hand which has due date before your due date then only they might request PCC earlier.

Carpediem

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
CC Charged: 15th Jan 2015, PER: 12th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
SLU: 1st Aug 2015
Med's Request
30th Jul 2015
Med's Done....
19th Aug 2015: Medicals Received in Ecas 17th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
1st Dec 2015 Decision Made: 3rd Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
1st Dec 2015 Passport Received: 22nd Dec 2015
LANDED..........
25th July 2016
Alhamdulillah received passports and CoPR today. Immensely thankful to this forum members. First leg of the race ends today, may Allah make the journey ahead easy for us and everyone here as well.

For those who have sent visas for stamping at the Islamabad office: Our passports reached the embassy on Thursday, and they were received back through courier today, meaning they sent them on Monday. Which effectively means that they took only one day for stamping. They appear in a hurry to be done before Christmas holidays. Good for us :)

CA2014

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-12-2014
AOR Received.
05-01-2015
IELTS Request
Already provided
Carpediem said:
Alhamdulillah received passports and CoPR today. Immensely thankful to this forum members. First leg of the race ends today, may Allah make the journey ahead easy for us and everyone here as well.

For those who have sent visas for stamping at the Islamabad office: Our passports reached the embassy on Thursday, and they were received back through courier today, meaning they sent them on Monday. Which effectively means that they took only one day for stamping. They appear in a hurry to be done before Christmas holidays. Good for us :)
Congrats !!!

Who was your Visa Office ??

Carpediem

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
CC Charged: 15th Jan 2015, PER: 12th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
SLU: 1st Aug 2015
Med's Request
30th Jul 2015
Med's Done....
19th Aug 2015: Medicals Received in Ecas 17th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
1st Dec 2015 Decision Made: 3rd Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
1st Dec 2015 Passport Received: 22nd Dec 2015
LANDED..........
25th July 2016
The person dealing with the file was BWJ. However, according to GCMS, the actual visa officer was some NB0 who was issuing instructions to BWJ to ask for MR, RPRf etc. So apparently BWJ is an assistant, and visa officer is NB0.

CA2014 said:
Congrats !!!

Who was your Visa Office ??

AmynD

Jan 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (VCM)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Sept-2014
AOR Received.
07-Jan-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
30-Oct-2015
Med's Done....
16-Nov-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
mraly said:
Dear friends
Hi Friend,

You can provide the justification that as she was staying on visit visa hence she is not eligible for receiving police certificate as per Kuwait laws. Saudi also has the same rule, even if you are on business visa they dont provide you police certificate.

The same thing happened with someone 2 years back when he was on business visa for more than 6 months and he was asked for PCC, which he couldn't get, so he provided his justification.

Personally, i dont think there would be any problem and as you are the main applicant so there is no risk. Visa Officers do understand that there are countries who dont issue police certificates while you are on visit visa or business visa. and there are some countries in which you cant apply for police certificate if you have left and dont hold valid resident permit.

Just ensure that you provide them correct information with justification. you can also attach her visit visa documents/ passport page as a prove.

I hope this will help. All the best buddy.

AmynD

Jan 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (VCM)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Sept-2014
AOR Received.
07-Jan-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
30-Oct-2015
Med's Done....
16-Nov-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
still waters said:
Hi!

December 2014 applicant here.
PER march 2015.
GMCS says due date is March 2016.

I am currently in Qatar.

My question is since I sent my Qatar PCC (Issued August 2014) with my application, will they ask for a new one?

Thanks!
Hi,
As Qatar Police certificate is only valid for 6 months, they may ask you to resubmit it. So apply for a new one in Jan or Feb and keep it with you in case they ask you can provide them a valid one quickly.

Yousif2010

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2014
Doc's Request.
02-03-2015 & 27-04-2015 (PCC Request)
Nomination.....
CC charged on 25-11-2014 (PER 23-12-2015)
AOR Received.
No AOR
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
21.08.2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
14.12.2015 / TLU 18.12.2015 (Medical Recieved)
Interview........
Waived Al Hamduilla
Passport Req..
05.01.2016 and DM on E-CAS 08.01.2016
VISA ISSUED...
5.01.2016 / Passport Received 26.01.2016
LANDED..........
July,2016 In ShaLLA
immigrant2b said:
Any idea about Christmas vacations at LVO?
As per the calendar posted in LVO website it shows the holiday only 25th Dec & 1st Jan.

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
mraly said:
Dear friends
Get d police report from kuwait or prove to visa officer that she doesnt need or you cant get it.
your prove must be with facts and links or emails.
also attach her visit visa to the letter

Malik7785

May 26, 2015
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-October-2014
Doc's Request.
Pic Request 16-April-15
AOR Received.
23-March-2015
File Transfer...
07-Sep-2015-Ecas In Process
Med's Request
16-October-15 (RPRF , MR , PCC , Updated forms , PPR 1)
Med's Done....
27-October-15
Passport Req..
10-December-15
VISA ISSUED...
18-December-15
LANDED..........
18-January-16
Alhamdulilah By the Grace of ALLAH (SWT) visa issued on 18-Dec & passports received yesterday.
Thank you very much all dears specially umair for continuous help/prayers.