+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
Dear seniors,

I got my GCMS notes … My office is LVO … My SLU got updated just like many other members on 26th of August. I got following questions:

1) When I look in to my GCMS file , Under the Assessments section , it states NOT STARTED and under the PAPER FILE section , it says that Location: PA - PUT AWAY. Now what does this means ? Does that mean that they haven't open my file yet ? If so , then when do they gonna start working on it ? Can this be identified from the GCMS notes ? If not , then how would I know that when exactly will they start reviewing my application ..

2) From the GCMS Notes, How can I identify my Visa officer ?

3) In my GCMS notes I can see another secondary office ADVO .. What is this office for ?

4) In NOTES section , under TEXT , it is written by the VO that " … Documentation related to work experience on file reviewed but NOT verified … Adaptability points reviewed but NOT verified, Applicant appears to have 67 points or more on selection grid. File to visa office for further assessment/decision. Letter emailed to address on file. "
Now What do they mean by verification ? Are they finding my documents suspicious or something ? or what ?

5) I saw many ppl on this forum saying that , if the SLU is updated then it means that there are 90% chances that you gonna receive an MR request. But in my case my SLU got updated almost a month back , whereas my gcms notes tell me that nothing has been started yet in my application .. So do I still have strong chances for an MR ?

Please advice , and thanks in advance to everyone ...

MNAhmad

Dec 24, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Oct-14
Doc's Request.
03-May-16
Nomination.....
13-Feb-15
File Transfer...
13-Feb-15
Med's Request
04-Apr-16
Med's Done....
26-Apr-16
Passport Req..
15-Jul-16
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-16
LANDED..........
05-Oct-16
maplezone said:
Dear seniors,

I got my GCMS notes ... My office is LVO ... My SLU got updated just like many other members on 26th of August. I got following questions:

1) When I look in to my GCMS file , Under the Assessments section , it states NOT STARTED and under the PAPER FILE section , it says that Location: PA - PUT AWAY. Now what does this means ? Does that mean that they haven't open my file yet ? If so , then when do they gonna start working on it ? Can this be identified from the GCMS notes ? If not , then how would I know that when exactly will they start reviewing my application ..

3) In my GCMS notes I can see another secondary office ADVO .. What is this office for ?

4) In NOTES section , under TEXT , it is written by the VO that " ... Documentation related to work experience on file reviewed but NOT verified ... Adaptability points reviewed but NOT verified, Applicant appears to have 67 points or more on selection grid. File to visa office for further assessment/decision. Letter emailed to address on file. "
Now What do they mean by verification ? Are they finding my documents suspicious or something ? or what ?

5) I saw many ppl on this forum saying that , if the SLU is updated then it means that there are 90% chances that you gonna receive an MR request. But in my case my SLU got updated almost a month back , whereas my gcms notes tell me that nothing has been started yet in my application .. So do I still have strong chances for an MR ?

I never ordered GCMS notes so don't know how to interpret this, but I would really appreciate if you can please update your profile information for reference of all other members/applicants.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
maplezone said:
Dear seniors,

I got my GCMS notes ... My office is LVO ... My SLU got updated just like many other members on 26th of August. I got following questions:
4) In NOTES section , under TEXT , it is written by the VO that " ... Documentation related to work experience on file reviewed but NOT verified ... Adaptability points reviewed but NOT verified, Applicant appears to have 67 points or more on selection grid. File to visa office for further assessment/decision. Letter emailed to address on file. "
Please share your timeline. And from which country did you apply? And your nationality? And whether did you change too many companies or you have been working only in one company? And your travel history to too many companies?

Muhammed23

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
20-01-2015
AOR Received.
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
20-01-2015
Med's Request
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-11-2015
LANDED..........
22-02-2016
Hi Seniors,

NEED AN URGENT HELP !!!!

I had an email this Monday form LVO Officer RIH and he/she requested to fill up the 'Immigrant Summary Form'.

We have already replied to the office with relevant doc along with the info that we now have a new member in the family and requested RIH to add her in the account.

RIH replied with below requests :

Documents for the new baby:
Updated forms which are available on our website:

New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant
New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18

Documents for your new baby:

Processing fee of $150 – Please pay the fees online and submit a copy of the receipt - https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?land=en
2 passport photos
Long form birth certificate
Copy of passport bio-page

Proof of settlement funds.

You must have sufficient transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or any other obligations. Please refer to our website for more information on the amount required. Clearly state the exact amount in Canadian dollars, taking into account any financial obligations, and provide documentary evidence. Proof of assets that are not liquid or transferable, such as cars or jewellery, will not be considered.

-Updated Police certificates from UK for you and your spouse.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 30 days of the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

I have applied for my new born's passport but this will arrive to UK after the deadline that RIH has given me. (One month from now)

As they said in the email " Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention" do you think I should email them and ask for little bit more time if possible.

Any reply will really help us to go forward with the application.

Melkhatib5

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2014
Doc's Request.
27.08.2015 (updated PCC & RPRF)
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25.11.2015 passport submitted on 06.12.2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hi, what is GCMS?

khurramrizvi

Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
05 June 2015
Nomination.....
07 March 2015 (PER)
Med's Request
19 August 2015
Med's Done....
31 August 2015
Interview........
bye bye
Passport Req..
14 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 September 2015
LANDED..........
Feb or March 2016
Its decision made.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
khurramrizvi said:
Its decision made.
ماشاء الله و الحمدالله
Khurram bhai- boht boht mubarak ho.
many many congratulations.
hamaray liay bhi dua farmain.
Allah عزوجل aap ka safar or bad az safar canada main asanian farmaiy.
آمين
hamara jahan tak talluq hai to yay hi kah saktay hain:- إن الله مع الصابرين

m.azhar

Jun 7, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
01-Oct-2015(Schedule A, IMM5406 and IMM5562E)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU: 27-Aug-15
Med's Request
13-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
23-Nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Dec-2015, STAMPED PASSPORTS RETURNED: 17-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
Soon InShaAllah
Any 2263 applicant waiting for MR?????

Melkhatib5

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hi, what is GCMS??

khurramrizvi

Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
05 June 2015
Nomination.....
07 March 2015 (PER)
Med's Request
19 August 2015
Med's Done....
31 August 2015
Interview........
bye bye
Passport Req..
14 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 September 2015
LANDED..........
Feb or March 2016
managersonline said:
ماشاء الله و الحمدالله
Khurram bhai- boht boht mubarak ho.
many many congratulations.
hamaray liay bhi dua farmain.
Allah عزوجل aap ka safar or bad az safar canada main asanian farmaiy.
آمين
hamara jahan tak talluq hai to yay hi kah saktay hain:- إن الله مع الصابرين
Sir sab say pahlay bohat bohat shukriya, allah aap ki duaaon ko qabool farmaye. Inshallah bhai allah aap kay leye bhi behtar waqat pay bahtar faisla karayga, Allah aap kay dil ki murad ko pura farmaye aur sabar yaqeenan khuda ko pasand hai. bless you bro and soon you will have a wonderful news.

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Hi,

as per your GCMS, your file is yet to be reviewed. Do you have any Due date mentioned in the second page of GCMS notes under application assignment section..

maplezone said:
Dear seniors,

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
Yes , the due date has already passed , almost 2 months ago ... :-[ , and when I applied the gcms notes after that date , so which means that they should have started reviewing my application :( .... What should be done now ? ..

amitgoyal_ec said:
Hi,

as per your GCMS, your file is yet to be reviewed. Do you have any Due date mentioned in the second page of GCMS notes under application assignment section..

Jane123

Dec 4, 2014
Dear seniors,

I have completed medical n PCC almost done, I have a query regarding payment fee. While doing payment it doesn't ask application id nor UCI no.

Please advice on fee payment process

Thanks

Melkhatib5

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Jane123 said:
Dear seniors,

I have completed medical n PCC almost done, I have a query regarding payment fee. While doing payment it doesn't ask application id nor UCI no.

Please advice on fee payment process

Thanks
Hi,
You have to pay by your credit card then you will receive a receipt by email.
Email a copy of this receipt to LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

doc2015

Mar 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Photos:10-03-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 20-02-2015
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
27-06-2016
khurramrizvi said:
Its decision made.
Congratulations dear,
may you have further successes in the new land....
Pray for us as well.