+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

reachmujju

Mar 16, 2014
Dear Seniors,

I need help as I received PCC request along with Immigration Summary Form and I am confused how to fill it . Do I need to fill it using pen as it says "THIS FORM MUST BE COMPLETED IN DUPLICATE FOR ALL PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OVER AND SHOULD BE THE SAME INFORMATION AS THE INFORMATION ON THE IMMIGRANT APPLICATION FORM." So my wife also needs to fill in this form.

Please for your help....

MNAhmad

Dec 24, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Oct-14
Doc's Request.
03-May-16
Nomination.....
13-Feb-15
File Transfer...
13-Feb-15
Med's Request
04-Apr-16
Med's Done....
26-Apr-16
Passport Req..
15-Jul-16
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-16
LANDED..........
05-Oct-16
Finland said:
Dear All,

I am decision made since 1 week and yesterday I got new update on ECAS saying the below ,

we sent you correspondent on 3/9 ,if you have not yet provided the information or the requested please do as soon .

note that I did not get any email or mail from them is this new requirement or this is passport request ?

is there any one decision made and have the same status on Ecas after medical received
Please check your junk mail folders as well.

Also please share your detailed timeline along with the name of your Visa Officer and place you applied from?

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nothing on junk folder , I am just asking did any one got such update 7 line after medical and he received then the passport request via email?
thanks ( only RPP starting November )

ia_djstar

Jun 6, 2015
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 19-02-2015
AOR Received.
SLU: 26-08-2015
File Transfer...
02-02-2015
Med's Request
29-10-2015
Med's Done....
05-11-2015, Received: 13-11-2015
Passport Req..
27/11/2015
engMostafa said:
Dear All,

Did any one here add a child to his application and paid the fees online ??
Below is the response to my CSE which i raised to add my child in the application. Hope this will help :)

The Federal Skilled Workers class now falls under Express Entry and this category should be chosen for instructions on payment on the website in our original email below. The instructions include the fees and a link to paying the fees online; the only payment option now available for this class.

This is a direct link to the page for paying the fees online:
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en&_ga=1.267698507.492982696.1380297929

Gondal525

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everybody
Can one land and reside in a different city and province other than mentioned on the application form of FSW?
What the rules say in this regard?

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
reachmujju said:
Dear Seniors,

I need help as I received PCC request along with Immigration Summary Form and I am confused how to fill it . Do I need to fill it using pen as it says "THIS FORM MUST BE COMPLETED IN DUPLICATE FOR ALL PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OVER AND SHOULD BE THE SAME INFORMATION AS THE INFORMATION ON THE IMMIGRANT APPLICATION FORM." So my wife also needs to fill in this form.

Please for your help....
Type it for all.then sign with black ink

Princess ZS

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
01-01-2015
Med's Request
28-07-2015
Med's Done....
03-08-2015
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Issued
LANDED..........
January 2016
Gondal525 said:
Hi Everybody
Can one land and reside in a different city and province other than mentioned on the application form of FSW?
What the rules say in this regard?

Yes, you are free to move anywhere in Canada ... once landed.
Good luck

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
MNAhmad said:
Please check your junk mail folders as well.

Also please share your detailed timeline along with the name of your Visa Officer and place you applied from?
I got the same update after medical and still I didnt see any email from CIC not even in junk folder.
Am confused but i want to send CIC ab email

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear engtted

So you are decision made and you got another update after medical same as below .

we sent you correspondent on 3/9 ,if you have not yet provided the information or the requested please do as soon ...

jboyrush

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2014
Doc's Request.
28 aug 2015
AOR Received.
26 aug 2015
File Transfer...
20 oct 2014
Med's Request
10 Nov 2015
Med's Done....
26 Nov 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
9 Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
--------
LANDED..........
--------
KarimWahba said:
I have received my PPR on the 2nd of September . my VO is BWJ
Documents requested on 25th of August , i submitted them on the 1st of September 30 hours later i got my PPR , BWJ is very fast
congratulations...BWJ is really lucky fr you...wish he could be fr rest of his applicants also... :)

can u plz share wt were the docs requested...as i got docs request but can submit in another 20 days..

atif909

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-14
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Not know
Med's Request
August 07, 2015
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Dear kakarotson,

Thanks for prompt reply. So, what is your application current status? Did u get RPRF or updated form -A or not after raising the case specific enquiry? I have raised the query to London visa office. Let see what they reply.
Do i need to raise query to CIC as well or just raise query to London Visa Office? Please suggest....

Thanks!!!!!

My best wishes for you.
bye

atif909

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-14
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Not know
Med's Request
August 07, 2015
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Dear engrted,

Hope you will be fine. Can you please explain your application history if you do not mind. You mention you get medical request and after that one update in your ECAS. I want to ask from you, did you receive the RPRF or Updated schedule-A in meanwhile or these document request is still pending in your case.
You answer will help me to understand the attitude of visa officer these days.

Many thanks.

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
Finland said:
Dear engtted

So you are decision made and you got another update after medical same as below .

we sent you correspondent on 3/9 ,if you have not yet provided the information or the requested please do as soon ...
Yes

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
atif909 said:
Dear engrted,

Hope you will be fine. Can you please explain your application history if you do not mind. You mention you get medical request and after that one update in your ECAS. I want to ask from you, did you receive the RPRF or Updated schedule-A in meanwhile or these document request is still pending in your case.
You answer will help me to understand the attitude of visa officer these days.

Many thanks.
I was sent medical form ,rprf and the word document form to fill up on july 27.now am seeing an update as i stated earlier. I applied in september 2014