Waiting
managersonline said:
Could you please share your complete details:-
Date your application received at CIC.
And at that date what was your age?
what is your education in ECA?
Your Experience?
Your IELTS points?

Because calculating of points is a simple math specially in case of age and IELTS.
Only confusion which sometimes may arise is in case of ECA and experience. Specially if in ECA you have several degrees and in experience you have experience in diversified professions.Therefore you should be completely confident about your points of age and IELTS. But regarding experience and ECA if you will share the details forum members can do some analysis. How your points have become less

But again it is favor from LVO that they provided you an opportunity to repeat your IELTS, if you feel you can than I think that you must do it immediately.
Application receiving date: 08-10-2014, age when submitting the application: 32 , Experience: 8 years
ECA: Bachelor Degree, IELTS score: 19 (L=6.5, R=6.5, S=7.5, W=6)
The point is that they are giving me 10 points for the age instead of 12 (which is up to 35 years )
I have passed the initial screening and got the Per accordingly so there is no logic at this stage to say that I didn’t score the required 67 points

yassonie55

Jul 22, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
Doc's Request.
12-02-2015
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent woth the application
Med's Request
Waiting
modysudan said:
giving you a second chance is a great bless , many got rejected directly for the same reason without giving them a second chance.
can you please share your IELTS score and expiry date?
IELTS score: 19 (L=6.5, R=6.5, S=7.5, W=6)
i have taken the test in May 2014
but how come the rejecet an application for such reason while it passed the initial eligibility testing in which the points are being checked?!

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
yassonie55 said:
Application receiving date: 08-10-2014, age when submitting the application: 32 , Experience: 8 years
ECA: Bachelor Degree, IELTS score: 19 (L=6.5, R=6.5, S=7.5, W=6)
The point is that they are giving me 10 points for the age instead of 12 (which is up to 35 years )
I have passed the initial screening and got the Per accordingly so there is no logic at this stage to say that I didn't score the required 67 points
As per SOP(Standard Operating Procedure) of CIC, points must be re-calculated by a visa officer at Visa Offices in order to avoid any error occurred at CIO,Sydney stage. Therefore the points that are assigned by the Visa Officer at LVO are the points based on which decision is made. But of course, at LVO also human are working and they may make mistake as they have done in your case. Therefore you have complete sound and valid case to reply to LVO and inform them that points for your age are not given right. But first of all you must be sure that they have given you 10-points for age. What I am afraid that they did not consider your experience as full time experience based on their background reports or any other reason. Otherwise your case is perfectly valid and LVO will re-assign you correct points. Simply send them your calculation of points i.e Age = 12 points, educaiton=21 points, Language=19 points, Experience(5+yrs)=15 points ===> and by simple maths = 12+21+19+15 = 67-points. Therefore as far as you are sure about your experience letter and points for experience then there is no reaons that LVO will not accept your request. In fact they must legally accept your request and re-adjust your points. Parallel to that try to save time and immediately apply through IDP for IELTS.
PER is issued after initial caculation of points. But in depth study of your file is done at LVO on word by word basis. Moreover

sheray

Aug 3, 2014
Dubai
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
No Photo Request.
Nomination.....
PER - 30-12-2014
AOR Received.
SLU (20 JAN 2015) Updated on 26 Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
12-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-09-2015 , Medicals Received , 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
23-10-2015
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
almeida said:
what about rest of the guys who slu a week or more before 26th and their processing dates are well before PER.

Obviously LVO can only start processing after they receive after PER date.

I think it has something to do internal audit of the processing times at all VO. LVO recently updated their processing time to 18 months and by updating ecas they want us to know when our processing started. I still believe apps that got slu are the ones that are picked from put away status and should expect MR.

Either way with or without this SLU mystery, aug, sept & Oct app were due for MR.

I hope MR flood follows the SLU flood.

I agree to you what you are saying. Now they are using SLU in order to know when LVO got the file. Mostly it is after 20 days of PER.
I am yet to see any body who didnt get SLU.
As you rightly said this could be some party of internal audit or recalculate thier processing times.
Hopefully they will be able to see now how long people have been waiting for thier applications.
So i dont think every body who got SLU are very soon going to get mr. They will still use thier own logic and time to process our applications.
I really wish though had they followed some logic or first in first out queue. Atleast we could have some idea.
For now i feel the day LVO got your file. For me its 20 jan + 18 months is thier target date.

Having said that i really wish i am wrong. But hard to believe over night change from LVO.

yassonie55

Jul 22, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
Doc's Request.
12-02-2015
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Waiting
managersonline said:
As per SOP(Standard Operating Procedure) of CIC, points must be re-calculated by a visa officer at Visa Offices in order to avoid any error occurred at CIO,Sydney stage. Therefore the points that are assigned by the Visa Officer at LVO are the points based on which decision is made. But of course, at LVO also human are working and they may make mistake as they have done in your case. Therefore you have complete sound and valid case to reply to LVO and inform them that points for your age are not given right. But first of all you must be sure that they have given you 10-points for age. What I am afraid that they did not consider your experience as full time experience based on their background reports or any other reason. Otherwise your case is perfectly valid and LVO will re-assign you correct points. Simply send them your calculation of points i.e Age = 12 points, educaiton=21 points, Language=19 points, Experience(5+yrs)=15 points ===> and by simple maths = 12+21+19+15 = 67-points. Therefore as far as you are sure about your experience letter and points for experience then there is no reaons that LVO will not accept your request. In fact they must legally accept your request and re-adjust your points. Parallel to that try to save time and immediately apply through IDP for IELTS.
PER is issued after initial caculation of points. But in depth study of your file is done at LVO on word by word basis. Moreover
You are absolutely right they have sent me points distribution letter where the only lack was related to the age points, rest are all perfect
I shall send them as per your advice while I shall apply for new painful round of IELTS

Mianb Adi

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
london
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 September 2014
Doc's Request.
07_02_2015 Photo req
Nomination.....
cc charged 11-12-2014
AOR Received.
PER 07-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
30/01/2015 SLU (27/08/2015)
Med's Request
(IN SAH ALLAH)
Med's Done....
(IN SAH ALLAH)
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
2016 (IN SAH ALLAH)
LANDED..........
2016 (IN SAH ALLAH)
At least got second line update today .

We started processing your application on January 30, 2015.
bit relaxed that they have my file :p :p :p :p :p :p :p Lets see now when i receive my medical. hope for the best . Ya ALLAH Madad
;) ;) :) :)

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
yassonie55 said:
You are absolutely right they have sent me points distribution letter where the only lack was related to the age points, rest are all perfect
I shall send them as per your advice while I shall apply for new painful round of IELTS
Could you please display your timeline in your profile on right side, as it is being displayed for rest of us. When your application was received at CIC, and when you got PER etc.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Mianb Adi said:
At least got second line update today .

We started processing your application on January 30, 2015.
bit relaxed that they have my file :p :p :p :p :p :p :p Lets see now when i receive my medical. hope for the best . Ya ALLAH Madad
;) ;) :) :)
Actually you got your SLU on 26th Aug, means yesterday on "SLU raining day" like rest of us.

yassonie55

Jul 22, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
Doc's Request.
12-02-2015
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Waiting
managersonline said:
Could you please display your timeline in your profile on right side, as it is being displayed for rest of us. When your application was received at CIC, and when you got PER etc.
shared as requested

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
sheray said:
I agree to you what you are saying. Now they are using SLU in order to know when LVO got the file. Mostly it is after 20 days of PER.
I am yet to see any body who didnt get SLU.
As you rightly said this could be some party of internal audit or recalculate thier processing times.
Hopefully they will be able to see now how long people have been waiting for thier applications.
So i dont think every body who got SLU are very soon going to get mr. They will still use thier own logic and time to process our applications.
I really wish though had they followed some logic or first in first out queue. Atleast we could have some idea.
For now i feel the day LVO got your file. For me its 20 jan + 18 months is thier target date.

Having said that i really wish i am wrong. But hard to believe over night change from LVO.
LVO applicant Atifbutt1928 did not get SLU till now.i sent him/her PM and he/she replied me

Melkhatib5

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2014
Doc's Request.
27.08.2015 (updated PCC & RPRF)
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25.11.2015 passport submitted on 06.12.2015
VISA ISSUED...
Got MR today!!!

Hopefully long wait is finished and things move faster now.

ImranUphy

Nov 2, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Lvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-7-2014
Doc's Request.
25-8-2015
Nomination.....
29-10-2014
Med's Request
27-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-09-2015
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
9-10-2015
4 July applicant today I recieved MR and rprf now wats next?

Hammad123

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 oct 2014
Doc's Request.
24 nov 2015 pcc,updated forms,pay slips,bank statements etc
Nomination.....
17 jan 2015
Med's Request
29 april 2016 & RPRF
Med's Done....
10-05-2016(19-05-2016 MEDICAL LINE UPDATE
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
Melkhatib5 said:
Got MR today!!!

Hopefully long wait is finished and things move faster now.
have u got any SLU before the MR is so at what date?

zaheer32us

May 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
Congratulations to my friends who got MR recently... Melkhatib and others.

I have noticed, there are few members who got their backdated SLU and the date is even prior to PER, those are receiving MR within a week or two after the update.

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
hello seniors

In London visa office ... How long does it takes to receive a Medical request , after the ECAS update start displaying the Second line , which says: " We started processing your application ... " ? ? ? and what are the chances that the applicants who got their Second line updated .. they get the Medical request ? ?

Please let me knw ..

Thank you everyone